WestJet have introduced new flights to Varadero from Canadian cities as the winter holiday season begins and travellers start planning and booking their luxury trips to the paradise island which is nestled in the Caribbean.
In order to preserve the coastal system and mitigate the effects of climate change in the Ciego de Avila region, activists are taking action with the construction of gangplanks on pivots running from the on-site Cuba hotels and leading to the beaches.
A new section dedicated to the beautiful Sri Lankan flora will be created at Cuba's Soroa Orchid Garden. The new collection will be presented from February 2010 at Cuba's largest botanical area solely dedicated to the many varieties of this flower.
Palace Resorts and Hard Rock International have teamed up to unite in creating the world's first 'ultimate all-inclusive' Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana. The re-branding process will transform the current Moon Palace Casino by spring 2010
This has been a good year for St Lucia holidays, as they have been praised as one of the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean with a range of accolades and awards to prove it. Last month it was titled "Top Island" by Conde Nast Traveler magazine
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...