Combine relaxation and exploration in one memorable holiday
A wide range of watersports availbale at both hotels - snorkelling, kayaking, yoga, tennis and more
Bask in the sunshine by the ocean in the Maldives and explore the city lights of Dubai
Shyama Rasheed’s this holiday
Start your adventure in the Maldives at the Movenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives, just steps away from the warm glistening waters of the Indian Ocean. Discover the fascinating coral reefs on a diving or snorkelling trip, be one with nature at a sunrise yoga class, or simply enjoy the serene views of the ocean from the comfort of your own villa. Continue your journey to Dubai and stay at the luxurious Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach, located within close proximity of the city's world famous attractions. Live it up in the sun at Jumeirah beach, and explore stunning shopping centres and cafes in the city. If you prefer to relax in the hotel, make sure to visit the state-of-the-art spa and try some Arabian delicacies at the first-class restaurants.
From £ 1689 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Stansted
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S2NS
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Enjoy unlimited luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes and water sports
- A five-star retreat beautifully positioned on the soft white sands of Playa Bavaro in Punta Cana
- Book now and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front Room
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer - kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Prior to travel it is important you carry out independent research to make sure you have the best holiday possible; we advise that you look at the additional travel information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
I meant to email before to say thank you for all your help and to let you know that we thoroughly enjoyed our time in Jordan, The guide, Sammi was...
Just returned from a trip to Mauritius and Dubai through yourselves and wanted to pass on my satisfaction with all that you had organised. Everything...