Immerse yourself in unparalleled beach-side luxury
Beachside retreat surrounded by natural beauty, architectural splendour, and cultural experiences
Surround yourself with unspoiled beauty at the luxurious Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas
Anders Sparkhall’s this holiday
Sitting on a pristine stretch of white sand beach on Abu Dhabi's breath-taking Saadiyat Island is the luxurious Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas. The rooms, suites and villas feature modern and elegant interiors and contemporary décor that reflects the warmth of an elegant beach house. Enjoy a diverse selection of water sport activities, tennis courts and a mini golf course, as well as a kids club for younger guests that includes a lazy river, water slide, splash pool and cinema zone to keep them entertained. You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining venues with a restaurant to suit every taste, Italian classics at Si Ristorante Italiano & Bar, hearty pub grub at Hamilton’s Gastropub and an international buffet full of global flavours at Sim Sim.
From £ 609 per person
Based on a 3 night stay leaving from Manchester
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S2M2
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary Room Upgarde to Deluxe Pool Access Room
- Luxuriously designed for retreat and relaxation
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this magnificent resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with spectacular views of the glistening Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive package with a range of entertainment options including a kids club
- Enjoy the secluded location on the beautiful, tranquil shores of Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
This four star contemporary hotel has been designed to cater for both leisure and business travellers alike. Whether...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
AMC Royal Hotel is situated on the sandy beach of the Red Sea inbetween Hurghada and El Gouna. The resort overlooks its...
Prior to travel it is important you carry out independent research to make sure you have the best holiday possible; we advise that you look at the additional travel information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Thank you so much for helping us out with everything. Your customer service has been outstanding. We are so happy with things at the moon palace, fair...
I just wanted to say thank you to you and your colleagues for the arrangements you made for our recent Ballet Festival trip to Havana - especially for...