Discover paradise upon the powdery soft sands of Jamaica
Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
Immerse yourself in a variety of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments
Stefania Sforza’s this holiday
Get ready to experience a premium inclusive holiday like no other. Beautifully positioned on the powdery soft sands of Ocho Rios, the Moon Palace Jamaica is the ideal place to relax, play and dine, with resort credit to spend on extras such as pampering spa treatments, scuba diving, tours and excursions, swimming with dolphins and so much more. Little ones will be kept thoroughly amused at The Playroom while adults can up the sun on a perfectly quiet and pristine stretch of beach. And with $2500 resort credit on top of the all-inclusive service to spend as you wish - there is really no limit to the fun that can be had. So, go on, create your Jamaican adventure without worrying about holiday expenses and enjoy the Premium All Inclusive offered like no other.
From £ 1729 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Manchester
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SYN
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Unlimited-Fun® all-inclusive resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- On-site waterpark featuring a pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Enjoy unlimited luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes and water sports
- A five-star retreat beautifully positioned on the soft white sands of Playa Bavaro in Punta Cana
- Book now and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front Room
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Prior to travel it is important you carry out independent research to make sure you have the best holiday possible; we advise that you look at the additional travel information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
I meant to email before to say thank you for all your help and to let you know that we thoroughly enjoyed our time in Jordan, The guide, Sammi was...
Just returned from a trip to Mauritius and Dubai through yourselves and wanted to pass on my satisfaction with all that you had organised. Everything...