The Hilton Dubai Jumeirah was recently recognised during the 2009 Middle East Hospitality Congress Awards as it won the title of the 'Best Sustainable Hotel of the Middle East' for the hotel's overall energy conservation and sustainability reporting.
As the UK snowy winter weather continues, many travellers are keen to escape the subzero temperatures and start booking their sunny escapes with Cuba holidays being amongst some of the most popular getaways for 2010.
Varadero has long been the honey attracting many traveller bees to Cuba holidays and it has proved to be so during the last year as it attracted a record number of 1 million visitors, the Cuban press reported
Dominican Republich holidays in the public resort area of Punta Cana prepare for a continuously increasing number of tourists as airport expands seat capacity by 5% for 2010 flights.
The countdown has begun as 20 days from now the city of Dubai will transform into a massive shopping extravaganza with sales and discounts, raffles, activities and events to entertain the young and old.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...