The island of Zanzibar hopes to increase the number of foreign tourists to the island, with a goal of 500,000 tourists in 2020. To meet that goal, Dubai-based property developer Al Nakhil Company is planning to invest in the island as part of the island’s tourism initiatives.
A new boutique retreat has opened in the exotic Indian Ocean destination of Pemba Island, part of Tanzania's Zanzibar archipelago. The Constance Aiyana eco-resort features a set of thirty barefoot luxury villas fronting onto the coast's dazzlingly white and turquoise vistas, plus a spa, gourmet restaurant and pool.
Destination Zanzibar will promote the island at the Arabian Travel Market 2016 this week in Dubai, highlighting it as a destination for luxury, halal tourism, real estate, and private villa rentals. The island was voted as one of the top destinations to watch out for in 2016, by Conde Nast Traveller magazine, and the ATM exhibition will raise its profile to visitors and investors.
Travellers looking for luxury escapes to East Africa often choose Kenya for its safaris and beautiful landscapes but Tanzania is becoming a hotspot for many with Zanzibar holidays a popular choice for its coral-fringed island and sandy beaches.
Travellers planning Zanzibar holidays will find an array of colourful landscapes and unique experiences including palm-fringed sandy beaches, bustling historic towns, rainforests and thriving nature parks, and friendly local residents during their stay.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this magnificent resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with spectacular views of the glistening Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive package with a range of entertainment options including a kids club
- Enjoy the secluded location on the beautiful, tranquil shores of Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's landmarks with a wealth of spectacular sights to see
- Private escorted tour upgrade from £99pp
- Indulge in a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Explore the legendary Taj Mahal
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Free Platinum Half Board with drinks. Book by 31 January!
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
- Unlimited-Fun® all-inclusive resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- On-site waterpark featuring a pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
*Up to $2,500 Resort Credit* *Book by 31st January 2019* Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...