Air Arabia's New Sharjah Airport Hotel on Schedule
A great new alternative to Dubai hotels is coming in spring 2010 for those business travellers who want to stay outside of Dubai but still close to the city. Air Arabia is currently building the new Centro hotel which will feature a total of 300 rooms
There will be a new alternative to Dubai hotels in spring 2010 with the construction already underway of a 300-room hotel located at nearby Sharjah Airport.
Centro Hotel, which is owned by low cost airline Air Arabia, is currently being built and the project is due to be completed by April 2010.
The hotel is aimed at people on their Dubai holidays and business travellers on flights to Dubai, looking to stay outside of Dubai but still in close proximity of the city. The Centro Hotel is set to have a wide range of affordable accommodation including standard rooms and executive suites.
Air Arabia is opening the hotel with the hope that it will generate more revenue and plans are in place to add a swimming pool, gym and business facilities to entice travellers on Dubai holidays to a convenient alternative to other Dubai hotels.
Adel Ali, group CEO of Air Arabia, said:
"We are pleased to announce that, despite challenging economic conditions, the project is on track and will be ready to welcome guests by 2010. Centro by Rotana at the Sharjah airport is a key element of Air Arabia's expansion strategy".
Air Arabia is working with Rotana Hotels, who have a number of luxury hotels in Dubai, to help manage the new Centro Hotel.
Sharjah is a 30 minute journey from Dubai, depending on traffic, but there is a lack of public transport so hire cars or taxis are the best way to get between the two cities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...