A new ray of sunshine for Egypt hotel in Cairo
The Fairmont Towers Heliopolis Egypt hotel has just completed a major addition to its resorts grounds. The new decoration will add a touch of rejuvenation to the hotel's Egyptian theme inspired by the sunny meaning of its name "Heliopolis"
The Fairmont Towers Heliopolis, an incredible Egypt hotel located near Cairo, has just finished a major addition to its resort grounds that will put a sunny rejuvenation to the whole hotel ambience. Having worked around the original hotel structure while it was still running and welcoming guests, some magic builders have now completed a fancy new conference centre to go with 247 new hotel rooms right next door with a unique and curious new Egyptian design.
The theme of this special new addition was inspired by the very Egyptian hotel name as the term "Heliopolis" means "city of the sun" and in the whole decor of the new hotel extension the architect incorporated this idea by creating the illusion of sunrays into the main design and adding sun motifs throughout.
The pictures that have been released so far clearly reflect how amazing this new work of art is and what a great addition it will be to this Fairmont Egypt hotel, perfectly complimenting the beauty and luxury of the original.
The restaurant and cafe in the new conference area are pretty impressive too: there is an artificial river running through the Aqua e Luce (Water and Light) restaurant and the new Cafe Heliopolis is right at the heart of the beautiful atrium entrance. Oh and we mustn't forget this curious novelty: here they even serve camel milk ice cream! What more could you want from an authentic Egypt holiday staying at a truly grand and typical Egypt hotel such as this one, who has now as if by art of magic (without disturbing the guests) created a wonderful Egyptian theme in this amazing new lounge.
Advance bookings are already being taken for spending the night at one of the "sunny" centre's new rooms with a few packages already going. There is the Fairmont Bed and Breakfast package that we particularly like because it literally includes a full breakfast in bed and The Romance Deal with wine and cheese complimented with a lovely late checkout at 4pm.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cairo Browse all
Just 20 minutes from the Giza Pyramids, you can enjoy the plethora of facilities at this low-rise resort
- All rooms offer wireless internet, an in-room safe and balcony or terrace
- Guests have 5 swimming pools, tennis, a full service spa, an Olympic size football pitch and a wellness centre
- A relaxing resort, away from the hustle and bustle of Cairo, yet only 15 minutes from the Pyramids, and with countless historical attractions nearby
The Ramses Hilton hotel boasts a British-style pub, an Indian restaurant, a shopping Galleria and Executive Lounge.
- The Ramses offers guests a wonderful selection of dining options in the hotel's five restaurants
- Situated on the banks of the River Nile, across the road from the world famous Egyptian Museum of antiquities
- The hotel's 36th floor will give you extraordinary views of the river and weather permitting, the pyramids in the distance
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonders, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Le Meridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...