Hotel in Maldives unveils new luxury villas
The luxury Angsana Velavaru Maldives hotel is proud to present its new in-Ocean Villas opening on July 2009 with an innovative room concept that means these villas will be the first standalone collection of water villas not to be connected to an island.
The stunning Maldives hotel property of Angsana Velavaru is about to unveil a new set of standards with the launch of its new In-Ocean Villas opening in July 2009. Revolutionising the Maldives hotel rooms concept, these magnificent new additions will be the first standalone collection of water villas in the Maldives not to be connected to an island.
Strategically located on the pristine sands of South Nilandhe Atoll, these new cluster of 34 In-Ocean villas will complement the hotel's current 79 beachfront villas whilst adding a unique pioneer standard to Maldives holidays. With the launch of these new villas this exceptional All-Villa Maldives hotel will be setting new standards in resort living, offering guests much more to see and do via an exclusive series of signature experiences especially and carefully selected as well as some service touch points.
Of the 20 new spacious In-Ocean Villas, there are 11 Premier In-Ocean Villas and 3 Sanctuary In-Ocean Villas, all ranging from 175 square metres to 290 square metres in size and each offering a unique intimate oasis blissful enjoyment and unparalleled seclusion. For the most intimate of Maldives holidays and for that deserted-island holiday experience of a lifetime these new In-Ocean villas are ideal for both couples and families with children over 12 years of age. A new concept in accommodation for Maldives hotels, the Angsana Velavaru has outdone itself with the creation of these incredible villas that take privacy and subdued luxury to a whole new level. For your next Maldives holiday with a touch of the exceptional look no further, and for those hopeless romantics and honeymooners...there couldn't be a more idyllic setting for romance than at this stunning villas in such untouched lush surroundings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Try the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from Oriental flavours to Mediterranean delights
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- All meals, snacks and beverages included
- Rooms overlooking the ocean
- Relax on the secluded beach
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
The Sun Island is located on the Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives, which is one of the most sublime coastal...