NIZUC Resort and Spa in Mexico awarded coveted AAA Five Diamond rating
NIZUC Resort & Spa in Mexico is celebrating receiving its first AAA Five Diamond rating. The luxury hotel in Cancun was once a base station for Mayan astronomers, and it has 274 guest rooms, six restaurants, three bars, swimming pools, kids' clubs, tennis courts, modern fitness centre, a conference centre, and a lavish 30,000-square-foot spa facility.
The NIZUC Resort and Spa in Mexico, is celebrating receiving the coveted AAA Diamond rating. The rating is awarded to top luxury hotels, and less than one percent of the 27,000 properties rated by AAA are awarded the Five Diamond honour.
Located in close to the ancient site star-gazing ground of Punta Nizuc in Cancun in Mexico, the luxury resort was once a base station for Mayan astronomers, and then a luxury retreat for world leaders. The property was established in 2013, and has 274 guest rooms, suites, and spacious villas.
The spacious ocean, garden and residential suites and villas feature terraces or patios, plus modern amenities including Nespresso machines, freestanding hot tubs, rainfall showers, minibars, Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations, and L’Occitane bathroom products. Villas range from 738 square metres up to 1,640 square feet, and all boast private pools.
The family-friendly resort sits on a pristine stretch of beach, and offers an array of upscale facilities. There are swimming pools with black mosaic decoration, kids’ clubs, kids’ swimming pools, a conference centre, and two tennis courts with artificial turf and lighting that operate in partnership with Peter Burwash International (PBI), the professional tennis academy.
The resort’s 30,000-square-foot NIZUC SPA by ESPA has several tranquil treatment rooms, an Asian therapy room, and private Spa Villas for couples with pools and an outdoor decking area. Guests can also enjoy access to its hydrotherapy facilities for ladies and gentlemen, where they can detoxify and unwind through a guided hydrotherapy circuit with contrasting temperatures and strong and subtle water pressures. There’s also a coed exterior Spa Pool with views of the garden, a modern fitness centre and a beauty salon.
Dining venues at the resort are plentiful and offer international gourmet cuisines within stylish indoor and outdoor settings. These include its signature restaurant, Ramona, with traditional Mexican cuisine with a contemporary twist; Peruvian Ni with delicious Surf and Turf anticuchos; Indochine with Asian Fusion dishes; Mediterranean fare at Terra Nostra; and casual dining at La Punta Grill & Lounge or Cafe de la Playa.
Guests can enjoy a range of water sports in the Caribbean Sea, such as snorkelling at the nearby reef to observe sea turtles and octopi, taking part in a relaxing paddleboard yoga session. Situated just 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport, holidaymakers can also visit the area’s archaeological sites, the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, and the Underwater Sculpture Museum which was created by British artist Jason deCaires Taylor.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Whether you're looking for a fun holiday with your family, a romantic getaway with your partner or a lively trip with...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....