Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives call themselves "your paradise on Earth"
A trip to the Maldives is always a good idea, but the new five-star Grand Park Kodhipparu Resort makes it an even more tempting destination. The island resort consists of 120 luxury beachfront pool villas, each with incredible views and luxury amenities.
It’s possible to experience paradise on earth—or something pretty close to it—at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives—a luxury one-island-resort destination that offers 120 idyllic beachfront pool villas, breath-taking overwater villas and spacious two-bedroom villas.
Soak up the sun by the infinity pool, delight in delectable cuisine at the resort’s three exquisite restaurants and bars. Of course, you can always simply take in the incredible beauty of the azure sea, home to a wide array of colourful and exotic marine life.
Guests will begin their luxury experience after a 20-minute speedboat transfer from Male, arriving at the stunning resort, designed by the world-famous hospitality firm, Hirsch Bedner Associates. The resort showcases sophisticated architecture, state-of-the-art interior and high ceilings of palm-fringed roof with the additional influence of wood and rattan with inventive rustic appeal.
If food is a big part of your holiday experience, you can indulge your palate with a variety of flavours from the region and beyond at "The Edge", with light menus and all-day bites, and kick back at poolside restaurant "Breeze", which transforms into a laidback bar as the sun sets, with chilled out beats into the wee hours of morning.
For more special occasions, "Firedoor" provides exquisitely grilled fare with the day’s freshest produce and juicy cuts, all perfectly paired with a specially curated wine collection.
Perhaps the most indulgent aspect of the resort is "The Spa". Overlooking the ocean, The Spa is staffed by experts in holistic, healthy and sustainable lifestyle, the spa team will ensure each and every guest will step out from a signature session feeling restored and revitalised.
You can also customise your wellness journey with a selection of treatments that focus on renewed self, with body and skincare programs for a youthful glow—or you can enjoy a selection of Balinese or Ayurvedic options for inner peace.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity
- Try snorkelling, scuba diving and more
- Stay in luxurious bungalows
- Excellent choice of for both dining and drinking
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- Gaze at the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
The Sun Island is located on the Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives, which is one of the most sublime coastal...