Preskil Beach Resort, Mauritius reopens
Preskil Beach Resort in Mauritius recently reopened after a thorough remodel and transformation. The resort has reinvented itself as an "island" retreat with soft furnishings and tropical colours. It also offers guests numerous opportunities for water sports and sailing.
One of the most popular beach resorts in Mauritius has undergone an impressive transformation into a cool and contemporary “island” retreat.
Obviously retaining the same incredible private peninsula setting, the views out towards the nature reserve island of Ile aux Aigrettes, the Lion Mountain and Blue Bay Marine Park are the same. Otherwise, Preskil is all new.
There’s a brand new entrance which has been designed to make you feel as if you’ve arrived somewhere special, and there are charming yet chic attached thatched buildings dotted around the grounds that house a couple of thee restaurants and bars, as well as the boutique and the spa.
One of the real highlights of the resort is the selection of water sports that are available. Many of these are included in the price of your holiday. It’s likely that you’re going to want to make the most of the clear-water lagoon and you can water ski, windsurf, snorkel, sail and canoe to your heart’s content.
There are some aquatic activities that are available for a supplement such as diving, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises and glass-bottom boat cruises in the Blue Bay Marine Park. There are three dining options for guests to choose from, including a buffet-style restaurant, a Mediterranean venue and a delightful beachside eatery which makes the most of those much-loved coastal vistas.
One of the biggest changes following the renovation is the style of the rooms. The property has a new beach chic vibe with light wood and bamboo accents and pops of tropical colours thanks to the soft furnishings. As well as Superior and Deluxe Rooms there are also Garden Family Rooms and Deluxe Family Rooms that consist of two separate but interconnecting rooms. These larger accommodations are great if you are travelling with younger children.
The newly-refurbished property is located on the south-eastern coast, near the historic village of Mahébourg and the airport. Among the activities available to guests are the use of the resort’s catamaran for a full-day trip to Ile aux Cerfs, glass-bottom boat trips, and bicycling to nearby Mahébourg.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included
- Try kayaking, snorkelling or golf
- 750-metre long natural beach
- Wide selection of restaurants and bars
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Exclusive Offer! Book Full board and get FREE upgrade to All Inclusive! (book by 30 Sep)
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The perfect twin centre combination of Mauritius & Dubai
- With amazing facilities and stunning views Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Spend a week sunning yourself at the InterContinental Mauritius on the gorgeous beaches of Grand Baie, one of Mauritius'...
The Ambre Hotel is an exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the West Coast of Mauritius, Aanari Hotel & Spa is right across one of the best beaches if the island with...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...