St Lucia tourist board upgrades travel agent training program
St Lucia Tourism Authority has revamped its online travel agent training program to simplify the structure and create a go-to information hub for destination sales and marketing. The Saint Lucia Expert program includes new modules on niche holiday types and fresh incentives for selling the Caribbean island.
The tourist board for the Caribbean holiday destination of St Lucia has revamped its online travel agent training program that aims to educate, inform and inspire sales and marketing professionals about the island’s main hotels, attractions and assets.
The upgraded Saint Lucia Expert or "SLEx program" includes new incentives and is open to agents in the UK and North America.
The recently-upgraded online educational and loyalty programme is designed to be a central information hub for selling St Lucia. SLEx is also mobile-friendly with customizable features and cutting-edge tools for destination marketing and sales.
The program contains modules and multimedia tools that cover all aspects of the destination including various niche markets such as diving, romance and family travel. The revamped program provides a simple structure for all travel agents to participate and increases engagement while supporting the growth of the destination and the travel agent business.
St Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) provides graduates of the program a certificate of completion, which will unlock special Saint Lucia Expert features and benefits. Agents will be awarded Gold Platinum or Diamond status according to the number of nights in hotels sold on the island, with additional incentives awarded for each.
Top recording travel agents and their agencies will be awarded monthly prizes of US $250 cash for the travel agent and $250 in marketing credits for their company, to go towards St Lucia business development. The new platform will allow agents to track their progress in real time.
As well as special recognition and rewards, the program also offers lead generation, downloadable marketing materials, flyers and social media resources. Agents can benefit from discounted familiarisation (FAM) trips and agent rates, plus other special promotions and offers.
Travel agents can participate by enrolling in the Saint Lucia Expert program, which is available online at http://edu.recommend.com/saintlucia. Current Saint Lucia Specialists are not required to retake the course, but will benefit from the new resources and status.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at the luxurious Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- Book 7 nights and get US$150 Resort Credit per room category per stay
- Two Kids (4-12 years) stay and eat free
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its breathtaking views and its golden sand
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- Includes $1000 resort credit to be used in resort on Spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Extended offer of up to 70% off on all room types when staying plus up to 2 Kids stay and play FREE
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia, taking advantage of a hotel designed for romanceing
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
- Summer Sale now extended and revised with discounted savings for stays until 2019 of up to 52%
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Additional Booking Bonus of up to £325 per booking on top of the 45% savings - please call for more details
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane Spa® offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway at Rendezvous you and your loved one have always fantasised about with a stay on the...
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings out...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the all-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...