St Lucia presents "Summer of Discovery" with amazing discounts and a £7,500 prize
Welcoming summer in style, the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority has just launched the Summer of Discovery campaign, giving holidaymakers amazing opportunities to save on a St Lucia holiday with discounts of up to 65 per cent on hotel bookings and a competition that will give travellers the chance to win $10,000 (£7,500)!
With the summer season already upon us, where better to spend a relaxing, rejuvenating holiday than at lovely, utterly romantic St Lucia? To sweeten up the deal, the St Lucia Tourism Authority has recently launched its "Summer of Discovery" campaign, seeking to entice even more holidaymakers to this paradisiac Caribbean destination.
With summer holidays being all about spending quality time with the family or that special someone to create lifetime memories, St Lucia's Summer of Discovery campaign will give travellers up to 65 per cent off on hotel stays on selected departure dates from now until 14th December 2018.
In addition to the generous 65% discount on accommodation, everyone enjoying a St Lucia holiday this summer will have the chance to win a $10,000 (£7,500) prize by following five simple steps:
First, they must register and fill the online form at stlucia.org/summer-of-discovery, then, after arriving in St Lucia they must take a selfie at their hotel and post it on social media using the name of the hotel as the first hashtag along with these other ones: #SaintLucia and #SummerofDiscovery.
The next step is to visit at least four of the over 20 locations listed and take selfies at the designated selfie spots. The more locations you visit the more entries you have to win the grand cash prize. All selfies must be uploaded to either Facebook or Instagram, tagging @travelsaintlucia in the post.
This new travel incentive aims to show travellers more of St Lucia and increase awareness of the island's true potential by getting visitors to discover more of its amazing attractions.
For this incredible promotion, Saint Lucia Tourism Authority has partnered up with Caribtours, Blue Travel, Elegant Resorts and The Villa Collection, among others. Those booking a St Lucia holiday between now and 30th September will automatically enjoy a 65 per cent reduction on the cost of their hotel stay and once in St Lucia will have the immediate chance of winning £7,500 if they take part in the social media campaign competition.
So, what do you need to do to enjoy all these perks and book yourself a heavily discounted St. Lucia holiday? First, start browsing to find your ideal St Lucia hotel, then book your St Lucia holiday and get ready for some serious holiday selfie-snapping! Visit Tet Paul Nature Trail and see if you can virtually touch the top of the Piton Mountain, take a dip in the mud baths at the Sulphur Springs, trek along the sea bed and spot colourful marine life or learn to cook like a Lushan. Just post your selfies for your chance to win! Get booking your dream St. Lucia holiday today!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Mega British Airways Sale - Upgrade to Premium from £349 and Club World from £1199 book before 24th Sep 2018
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Complimentary room upgrades available plus discount savings of upto 40% for 2018 and 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at the luxurious Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- Book 7 nights and get US$150 Resort Credit per room category per stay
- Two Kids (4-12 years) stay and eat free
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its breathtaking views and its golden sand
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Save upto 32% off on all room types
- Complimentary activities available, non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- All Inclusive beachfront resort in Choc Bay with 6 restaurants, 6 bars and a cafe to choose from
- FLASH Sale still on with savings of up to £300 per person in all room types
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at St James's Club Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway at Rendezvous you and your loved one have always fantasised about with a stay on the...
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings out...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the all-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...