Ras Al Khaimah launches free shuttle transfers from Dubai International Airport
Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA) has revealed that it is offering complimentary airport transfers between Dubai Airport and Ras Al Khaimah over the coming summer months. The RAK Shuttle service will provide free wireless internet, bottles of water, and maps, so passengers can enjoy a stress-free start to their holiday in the emirate.
The Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Authority (RAKTDA) has announced that is offering free airport transfers for passengers travelling from Dubai Airport to Ras Al Khaimah. The RAK Shuttle service will be complimentary during the summer months.
The service is a great way for travellers to enjoy a stress-free start to their visit to Ras Al Khaimah. Passengers can enjoy free wireless internet, a bottle of water, and maps during their journey.
Haitham Mattar, the CEO of Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority, stated:
“To make it even easier to travel the 45 minutes from DXB Airport, we are offering a complimentary shuttle service this summer so visitors can sit back, relax and enjoy the scenic ride before embarking on our world-class adventures, poolside family fun and luxurious pampering.”
“There is plenty on offer in Ras Al Khaimah this summer for both tourists and residents.”
Visitors can book their shuttle bus tickets online at www.rakshuttle.com. They will have two pick-options at Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 at Dubai International Airport.
As well as the complimentary airport shuttle service, RAKTDA recently announced that travellers visiting Ras Al Khaimah this summer can enjoy a variety of hotel deals and packages. Children under the age of 12 years old will also stay at hotels for free.
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the seven United Arab Emirates in the Middle East. The state is home to a vast red sandy desert, verdant green plains, winding creeks, turquoise tranquil lagoons, and soaring mountains, including Jebel Jais, the highest mountain in the United Arab Emirates. Travellers can enjoy more than 64 kilometres of coastline, where tourists can relax on pristine white and golden sandy beaches.
During their visit, holidaymakers can take part in adventurous activities, such as dune bashing, mountain trekking up Jebel Jais, hiking through the valley of Wadi Khadeja, windsurfing in the sea, and sunset camel trails across the beautiful desert. The Jebel Jais Observation Deck sits 1,300 metres above sea level up Jebel Jais Mountain and offers several platforms where visitors can enjoy panoramic views across the Al Hajar mountain range and Arabian Gulf. Thrill-seekers can also enjoy a ride on the world’s longest zip line which runs along the outside of Jebel Jais.
The emirate has emerged as a popular tourist destination over recent years, and RAKTDA is expecting one million visitors by the end of 2018. There are also plans to reach 20,000 hotel rooms by 2025, as well as new tourist attractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Dubai city break and All Inclusive Ras Al Khaimah Escape
- With amazing facilities and stunning views of downtown Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotels
- Choose to be as active or as chilled out as you like
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of every traveller
- With 650-meter private beach, 7 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
- Abundance of fun activities such as jet-skiing or relaxation in one of two luxury spas
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, the Hilton Al Hamra Beach...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...