Jade Mountain in St Lucia launches new chocolate flavoured beer
The luxurious Jade Mountain Resort in St Lucia and the award-winning Antillia Brewing Company have teamed up to create a new dark beer that has a unique twist. Nick Troubetzkoy’s Imperial Chocolate Stout is named after the Caribbean’s resort’s architect and owner, and is a traditional Russian stout with a rich chocolate flavour made from the resort’s own cocoa trees
Jade Mountain Resort and the award-winning Antillia Brewing Company have joined forces to produce a brand new beer. The new dark beer is a Russian imperial stout with an unusual sweet twist.
Named after the St Lucia resort’s architect and found Nick Troubetzkoy, the Nick Troubetzkoy Imperial Chocolate Stout is a traditional Russian stout made with fresh-roasted organic cocoa nibs from the resort’s estates. The luxury resort boasts more than 2,000 cocoa trees and produces its own chocolate products.
“Innovative thinking runs in Nick Troubetzkoy’s veins. One visit to Jade Mountain will reinforce this point. We worked closely with the team at Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet to develop an equally revolutionary beer.
“The use of the resorts’ own chocolate ties this beer to the organic architecture of the place and to the history of the family that has created it.”
Explained Andrew Hashey, the founder and CEO of the Antillia brewing Company.
The Nick Troubetzkoy’s Imperial Chocolate Stout has an alcoholic volume of eight per cent. The beer boasts a deep, flavoursome, and aromatic taste.
Karolin Troubetzkoy, the Executive Director of the Jade Mountain and Anse Chastenet resorts, added:
“It has proven to be a wonderful collaboration, resulting in yet another distinctive and unique offering for our savvy guests who appreciate the goodness of stout and the sweet, global history of chocolate.”
Located in the verdant hillside in Soufriere in St Lucia, the 600-acre beach resort Jade Mountain has its own organic garden and farm on the beautiful Emerald Estate. The resort is one of the most luxurious in the Caribbean, with upscale accommodation and facilities, and it sits above its sister property the Anse Chastanet resort.
The hotel’s spacious guest rooms feature locally-made fine tropical wood furniture, infinity pools and Jacuzzis, and are free from modern amenities such as TVs, radios or telephones to create a soothing environment. The rooms boast stunning views of the majestic Pitons and Caribbean Sea.
The resort also boasts its very own chocolate laboratory where guests can enjoy a wide range of chocolate activities such as sensory tastings, educational estate trips, and truffle making classes. There are also a variety of chocolate treats available at the luxury resort's restaurants and bars including chocolate-inspired dishes and cocktails, plus chocolate-themed body treatments in the spa.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Starfish St Lucia Resort
- Savings of up to 40% off on all room types plus a guaranteed free room upgrade to the next room type
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guest's tastebuds
Go for a premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgence
- Features St Lucia's only waterpark
- 2 kids stay and play for free
- Book now for a $1000 resort credit
A perfect escape designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Free Room upgrade to a Verandah Suite when booking a Premium Garden View for selected dates
- Free Double Room upgrade to a Luxury Beachfont Suite when booking a Verandah Suite for selected dates
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
- Savings of up to 55% off all room types for Summer 2019 when booking before 28th February 2019
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
Discover Castries lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Savings of up to 45% for stays until 2020 now extended
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of up to 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the all-inclusive Starfish St. Lucia Resort offers jaw dropping views of...
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is a premium all inclusive resort that is built to usher guests into complete relaxation....
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Stay at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort and turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and...
Marigot Beach Club And Dive Resort is ideally situated in a very secluded area on the island and offers amazing views to...