Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados unveils refurbished guest rooms and lobby
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados has revealed the results of its refurbishment programme. The luxury hotel has renovated its accommodation and lobby area, in a project led by the renowned design company Richmond International. The Caribbean property has 72 guest rooms and suites, as well as facilities including swimming pools, a 24-hour modern fitness centre, flood-lit tennis courts and restaurants.
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion has unveiled its newly refurbished accommodation and lobby area, following a multi-million-dollar renovation project. The work started in August last year, and was led by the renowned design agency Richmond International.
The luxury hotel is located on11 acres of tropical land and a half-mile stretch of beachfront on the Platinum West Coast of Barbados. Each of the hotel’s 72 guest rooms and suites were completed renovated, and the lobby area underwent a complete redesign.
“We are excited to welcome guests back and offer them a revamped and stylish experience at the newly renovated Fairmont Royal Pavilion and really showcase the vibrant and natural beauty of Barbados.”
Stated Kiaran MacDonald, the Regional Vice President for the Caribbean o Fairmont Hotels, and the General Manager Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda.
Guests will arrive in the lobby which has been decorated in pinks shades. Here, they can enjoy a delicious cocktail created by mixologists at the lobby’s small bar, and soak up the views of the beach and Caribbean Sea.
The renovated guest rooms and suites feature contemporary furnishings, natural woods, and sliding doors that open out to balconies with day beds overlooking the turquoise sea. Guests will have access to state-of-the-art lighting technology, flats-screen TVs, and wireless Internet for added conveniences.
As part of an ongoing refurbishment programme, the five-star beachfront hotel will also upgrade and renovate its dining venues this summer. These include Taboras Restaurant, Palm Terrace Restaurant, and the Beach Club.
The luxury sits on a half-mile stretch of powder-soft white sand beach, and guests of all ages can enjoy fun water sports in the warm azure sea. Located 17 miles from the airport, guests are also located just eight miles from the Barbados capital city of Bridgetown, and only half mile from the town of Holetown.
Facilities at the Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados include swimming pools, flood-lit tennis courts, and a 24-hour fitness centre. Guests can savour exquisite cuisine at restaurants including the Palm Terrace restaurant, the Taboras Restaurant, and the ocean-facing Taboras Terrace.
Fairmont Hotels is a hotel group that operates more than 70 hotels in destinations across the world. The group’s Caribbean properties include including Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya, Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda and the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, A Fairmont Managed Hotel in Bermuda, and the soon-to-open Fairmont Saint Lucia hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
The perfect choice for friends, couples or families at Halcyon Palm
- Winter Warmer Sale now on with savings of upto 30% on all room types
- Enjoy a home away from home in a one bedroom apartment with fantastic self-catering facilities
- Halcyon Palm is ideally located in a walking distance to the city centre
- Relax and enjoy the sun on the terrace or the hotel swimming pool
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- September Sale now extended on with discounts of up to 15% off all rooms and a Special offer in Superior Ocean Front Studios
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- FREE roadtrip airport transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- September Sale with up to 40% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE for stays in 2018 and 2019
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite, all inclusive resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Promotional Rates now out with savings of upto 35% on all room types
- Beachfront Property a short walk from the popular St Lawrence Gap
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...