Four Seasons Private Residences Prieta Bay will be managed by Four Seasons
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will managed a luxury home complex next to its recently renovated hotel in Peninsula Papagayo in Costa Rica. The Four Seasons Private Residences Prieta Bay at Peninsula Papagayo will have 20 homes and will be located on 17 acres of land next to the 182-room Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica hotel. The homes will break ground in February, 2018.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has revealed that it will managed a luxury home complex next to its Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica hotel. The Four Seasons Private Residences Prieta Bay at Peninsula Papagayo will have 20 private residences on 17 acres.
Located right next to the 182-room hotel in the beautiful Peninsula Papagayo in Costa Rica, the 20 homes will be developed by Miami-based Gencom. The residences will feature glass walls with pocket doors, and they will be designed to look like they are growing out of the surrounding natural landscape.
The homes will also be designed to utilise power from renewable sources, and they will have minimal power and water usage. The properties will be designed by Ronald Zurcher, a Costa Rican architect who has worked on projects including the nearby Andaz Peninsula Papagayo resort, the JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort, and the Four Seasons Costa Rica hotel next door.
Guests of the private residence will have walkway access to two beautiful beaches, as well as membership privileges and access to the Peninsula Papagayo Club where they can play golf and tennis. Prices for the luxury beachfront residences start from $3.5 million, and ground will break next month.
Four Seasons Costa Rica has recently been refurbished and many of its guest rooms and suites have canopy beds and private plunge pools that are inspired by the jungle and lagoons. There is a new outdoor exhibition kitchen in the hotel’s signature restaurant, and there are new indoor-outdoor gathering spaces for meetings and events.
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica is located 29 miles from the Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport in Liberia. The luxury resort caters for families, couples, friends and solo travellers, and they can enjoy access to upscale facilities including tennis courts, four swimming pools, a tranquil spa with 18 treatment rooms, and four gourmet restaurants with menus boasting local produce.
Miami-based Gencom acquired Peninsula Papagayo on the north coast of Costa Rica's in 2016. The company is planning more than $100 million worth of improvements to the residential and resort development. These include an improved golf course and 180-slip marina, and the creation of eight miles of nature trails.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- See the natural wonders of Costa Rica
- Sky Walk Arenal’s Hanging Bridges
- Includes Sarapiqui River Rafting class
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot to learn about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- Activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
With shimmering white beaches and lush tropical jungle, Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica is the perfect getaway for the...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
With a good choice of amenities and perfect location, Occidental Tamarindo is a brilliant holiday choice for families...
Visit every nature-lover's paradise while relaxing on an 8-day holiday at the all-inclusive Occidental Papagayo Resort,...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your eyes to new experiences as you venture to Costa Rica for a...