Seadust Cancun Family Resort opens in heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone
The Seadust Cancun Family Resort opened its doors to guests last month in Mexico. The beachfront, all-inclusive hotel is located in the Hotel Zone in Cancun and has 505 guest rooms and suites, as well as three infinity swimming pools including an adults-only pool, the Zenserenz Spa, seven restaurants and 11 bars that are situated within indoor and outdoor settings.
Families planning holidays to Cancun will not be able to stay at a brand hotel in the heart of the popular Hotel Zone. The Seadust Cancun Family Resort opened its doors to guests last month on the beachfront.
The all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico has 505 guest rooms and suites, and offer the perfect escape for families with young children and teenagers. Formerly the Great Parnassus Family Resort, the property underwent an extensive renovation programme to transform it into the Seadust Cancun Family Resort.
Accommodation at the new beachfront hotel is spacious and includes spacious rooms and suites with interconnecting options. Each room has a private terrace or balcony with views of the sea or the lagoons, and guests can enjoy access to modern in-room amenities such as air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, safes, wireless internet, 24-hour room service, and bathrooms with showers and bath tubs.
Facilities at the Cancun resort cater for families and adults, and there are also meeting rooms and events space for business or special occasions. Holidaymakers can take a dip in the two outdoor Jacuzzis and three infinity pools including an adults-only pool, and there is the family Treasure Island Water Park which has waterslides and toboggans.
The Zenserenz Spa. Spa offers a range of suites, a hydrotherapy circuit, Swiss and Vichy showers, and there are event treatments for younger guests including manicure and pedicures, and facials. While adults relax in the tranquil spa, children can take part in the supervised activities at the Kids Club or Teen Club, or enjoy the fun at the mini-golf course, 20-foot rock climbing wall, and 245-foot zipline.
Dining options are plentiful at the property, and there is wide range of gourmet cuisine that even the fussiest little eater will enjoy. There are ten restaurants with diverse international and Mexican cuisine and setting that overlooks the beach or sea. The 11 bars offer a variety of premium drinks, cocktails, wines, juices, coffees and milkshakes, and there is a poolside bar for relaxing by the pool.
During their stay, tourists can take advantage of their all-inclusive experience to ensure a relaxing stay. The package includes accommodation, all food and drink, free wireless internet in the lobby area, access to the tennis courts and fitness centre, non-motorised water sports, entry to the cinema, daily shuttles to the marina, and access to the children’s clubs.
Seadust Cancun Family Resort is located on the popular Cancun Beach, allowing guests to enjoy direct access to the turquoise water and soft sandy stretch. Nearby attractions in the area include the Mayan Museum, the Coral Market, the Ruinas del Rey, Delfines beach, Kukulkan beach, and La Isla Square.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Ocean View
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Junior Suite Pool View
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Whether you're looking for a fun holiday with your family, a romantic getaway with your partner or a lively trip with...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....