Hilltop Casa Chameleon at Las Catalinas opens to guests in Costa Rica
A brand new boutique hotel has opened to guests in the town of Las Catalinas in Costa Rica. Owned and operated by NP International, Casa Chameleon at Las Catalinas is located on the hilltop, and offers 21 luxury villas with private plunge pools, plus facilities including an open-air yoga pavilion, a zero-edge swimming pool, an open-air restaurant and a poolside bar.
A brand new boutique hotel has officially opened to guests in coastal town in Costa Rica, The Casa Chameleon at Las Catalinas is owned and operated by NP International, and sit on a hilltop in the picturesque Guanacaste province.
The intimate hotel has 21 villas with private saltwater, infinity plunge pools, and uninterrupted views overlooking the beautiful lush landscapes of Costa Rica. Facing the ocean, the villas have been constructed using natural materials including bamboo and volcanic rock, to enable the units to blend in with their natural surroundings.
Guests can enjoy in-villa amenities including minibars, coffee makers, Bluetooth sounds systems, wireless internet; and bathrooms with rain showers, lavish organic products, and plush waffle bath robes. The furnished private terraces with plunge pools can be accessed via the floor-to-ceiling windows, and there’s a dining area and hammock to relax in under the sun. The hotel’s two villa suites, Villa Estrella and Villa Ultra, boast private wrap-around infinity pools, separate living areas, as well as the same luxury amenities as the villas.
Casa Chameleon at Las Catalinas has been built using sustainable practices, and the property has LED lighting, paperless check-in, 100 per cent biodegradable laundry products, salt instead of chlorine in swimming pools, and drought-friendly bamboo has been planted in the gardens. The facilities also use local, fresh produce for ingredients in the kitchen and spa treatments.
Facilities at the hotel include a zero-edge swimming pool with stunning views of the countryside, an open-air restaurant with a local, seasonal menu, and a poolside bar where guests can enjoy delicious cocktails. There’s also an open-air yoga pavilion where guests can enjoy group or one-to-one fitness or meditation sessions.
Surrounding the hotel is a 25-mile trail system where holidaymakers can go hiking and mountain biking, Water lovers can head to the sea and enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, boat trips and fishing.
Las Catalinas is a relatively new coastal tourism development in Costa Rica, situated on the Guanacaste peninsula. The town’s infrastructure began in 2009, and building soon began to pop up in 2011, creating an open-air space where motorised vehicles are not permitted. One side of the town is surrounded by more than 1,000 acres of tropical land made up of valleys, and forested hills, making it perfect for horse riding, biking and walking. The other side of the town is home to two beautiful beaches and the sparkling Pacific Ocean, and is a playground for water enthusiasts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- See the natural wonders of Costa Rica
- Sky Walk Arenal’s Hanging Bridges
- Includes Sarapiqui River Rafting class
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot to learn about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- Activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
With shimmering white beaches and lush tropical jungle, Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica is the perfect getaway for the...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
With a good choice of amenities and perfect location, Occidental Tamarindo is a brilliant holiday choice for families...
Visit every nature-lover's paradise while relaxing on an 8-day holiday at the all-inclusive Occidental Papagayo Resort,...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your eyes to new experiences as you venture to Costa Rica for a...