Boutique Cap Maison in St Lucia launches very own craft beer
The boutique Cap Maison hotel on the tip of the island of St Lucia now has its very own beer thanks to a partnership with the local craft brewing company Antillia Brewing Co. From March, the luxury resort will be serving beer-loving guests The Naked Fisherman St Lucia India Pale Ale, which is named after the hotel’s beach bar and uses local ingredients.
Beer-lovers will be in for a treat when they visit the Cap Maison hotel in St Lucia. The luxury hotel has launched its very own beer in a partnership with the Antillia Brewing Co., a local craft brewing company.
The boutique resort will be serving guests the Naked Fisherman St Lucia India Pale Ale, which has been named after its beach bar, The Naked Fisherman. The beer contains local ingredients and is also available to buy from Antillia’s brewery in Odsan.
Andrew Hashey from Antillia Brewing Co, stated:
“In designing the beer with Arron Gwinnett, Executive Assistant Manager and Ross Stevenson, General Manager at Cap Maison, we decided to brew a big, bold India Pale Ale and incorporate local citrus into the recipe. The result is a style of beer unique to St. Lucia.”
“We pride ourselves on crafting very special beers that use unique and fresh local ingredients. Working with the guys at Cap Maison has been a pleasure as they share the philosophy that local and fresh produce is what visitors to the island expect and deserve.”
Cap Maison boasts one of the most innovative food and beverage programmes in the Caribbean. It has already launched its very own rum and a variety of limoncello which was also made from rum.
Situated on the northern tip of St Lucia close to Rodney Bay, the family-run Cap Maison is a luxury hotel that boasts its very own white sand beach. The property has a collection of upscale suites and villas that have views overlooking the sparkling sea and tropical gardens. Many also have private balconies or terraces, and swimming pools. The hotel also boasts “Cap Maison Residences”, which is home to Saman House (the owners’ residence), as well as two and three bedroom Ocean View Villas with private pools or private pools with a roof terrace.
Facilities at the property include a fitness centre, an infinity pool and garden pool, and the Cliff at Cap restaurant and the Naked Fisherman beachside dining venue and bar. During their stay, holidaymakers can take part in a wide range of activities such as paddle boarding, windsurfing, kayaks, Hobie Cat sailing and snorkelling. Guests can also enjoy access to the nearby St Lucia Golf and Country Club with its 18-hole par-71 golf course, restaurant and bar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- Includes $1000 resort credit to be used in resort on Spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Extended offer of up to 70% off on all room types when staying plus up to 2 Kids stay and play FREE
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia, taking advantage of a hotel designed for romanceing
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
- Summer Sale now extended and revised with discounted savings for stays until 2019 of up to 52%
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
Discover Castries lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of up to 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Additional Booking Bonus of up to £325 per booking on top of the 45% savings - please call for more details
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at St James's Club Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway at Rendezvous you and your loved one have always fantasised about with a stay on the...
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings out...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...