USA Today publishes top five honeymoon resorts in St Lucia
Looking to inform newlyweds on the best places to make cherished memories of their union, USA Today recently published an article on the top five honeymoon resorts in St Lucia. From adults-only all-inclusive resorts to secluded cottages and lodges, St Lucia offers a blissful and romantic ambiance for couples.
The romantic Caribbean is widely renowned as an ideal destination for honeymooners and St Lucia, in particular, is in high demand due to its easy-to-access English-speaking culture and stunning well-preserved nature, which is ideal for waterfall hiking and catamaran cruises.
Whether couples seek a relaxed, intimate ambiance or an adventurous getaway, St Lucia offers a wide range of possibilities. In order to narrow down the list for soon-to-be brides and grooms, USA Today published an article on the top five St Lucia honeymoon destinations.
Looking out on the twin volcanic peaks of the Pitons, Jade Mountain offers a lavish and intimate experience for couples. Guests can choose from four lavish suites with Jacuzzi tub and 25 suites with a private infinity pool right inside the room. All accommodations comprise an open fourth wall, which creates the illusion of being in direct contact with nature. Jade Mountain truly caters to privacy, as every lodging is designed so that nothing disturbs the romantic vibes (no TV or radio).
Sandals Grande St Lucia Spa & Beach Resort
Set on a peninsula connecting the mainland to Pigeon Island, Sandals Grande St Lucia is an affordable yet luxurious option for honeymooners. This all-inclusive property allows for a relaxed stay without having to worry about any costs within the hotel after the booking is payed for. Hiking in Pigeon island or simply unwinding on the beach are fun activities couples can enjoy whilst at the resort.
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat
Built in 2012, Boucan is a complex of 14 guest lodges set within Rabot Estate, St. Lucia’s oldest cocoa grove plantation, which has been in operation since the 18th century. Comprising four-poster beds and open-sky rainforest showers, each ample lodge also features a romantic view of the Petit Piton. In addition to having access to a large swimming pool and lovely restaurant, guests can tour the cocoa plantations and receive a Cocoa Juvenate treatment at the spa. For beach access, couples can ride a free shuttle to the seaside town of Soufriere.
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
Utmost privacy and a rustic feel are guaranteed at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa. Sitting on an off-the-beaten path location on the Anse Cochon coast, the adults-only resort offers 33 private cottages, including 11 ocean-view cottages with private plunge pool, private deck and double hammocks. Guest can enjoy this absolute seclusion and unwind at the resort’s beach, spa, wine cellar and restaurants.
The Villa Beach Cottages
St Lucia also has options for those couples on a tighter budget. The Villa Beach Cottages is an affordable beachfront hotel, located on the island’s northwest coast, in Choc Bay. Just steps from the beach, all villa suites come equipped with kitchens (a great advantage for more economic holidays) whilst the resort itself boasts two swimming pools and is adjacent to a beach bar and restaurant.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Mega British Airways Sale - Upgrade to Premium from £349 and Club World from £1199 book before 24th Sep 2018
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Complimentary room upgrades available plus discount savings of upto 40% for 2018 and 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- Includes $1000 resort credit to be used in resort on Spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Extended offer of up to 70% off on all room types when staying plus up to 2 Kids stay and play FREE
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia, taking advantage of a hotel designed for romanceing
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
- Summer Sale now extended and revised with discounted savings for stays until 2019 of up to 52%
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at St James's Club Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Experience the romantic getaway at Rendezvous you and your loved one have always fantasised about with a stay on the...
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings out...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...