The Holiday Place launches new Mexico TV ad with Mexico Tourism Board
Introducing the world to the varied array of excellent and all-encompassing Mexico holidays we offer, The Holiday Place has just produced, in conjunction with the Mexico Tourism Board, a new promotional video giving viewers and prospective holidaymakers a glimpse of what they could enjoy on a visit to this magical realm of ancient wonders and outstandingly beautiful natural landscapes.
Showcasing Mexico's varied, multi-cultural beauty in one short but highly evocative promotional video, The Holiday Place is proud to present its latest TV ad, created in conjunction with the Mexico Tourism Board, more specifically with the help of Sales Director, Vicente Salas Hesselbach and Alejandro Grageda, Deputy Director at Mexico Tourism Board.
Beautifully capturing some of Mexico's most scenic landscapes, from Cancun's popular and visually striking tropical sands bathed by the Caribbean Sea, to bustling city markets in the heart of Mexico City, our new video perfectly encapsulates the main aspects of what our twin-centre Mexico holidays entail.
Perfectly packaged to give you the best of both worlds, city sizzle and beach recreation, our Mexico escapes truly deliver the most unforgettable experiences. The video perfectly echoes the tailor-made nature of our Mexico holidays with vivid images highlighting some of our most popular Mexico hotspots, both in the city and in the beach, from nearby stunning Mayan ruins to lively street fiestas and tantalising street food in the Mexican capital.
Without further ado, our last words are of encouragement you to see for yourself and hit the play button for a full immersion into the kind of Mexico holidays The Holiday Place carefully puts together. After viewing, we can almost guarantee that we would have succeeded at whetting your appetite for an incredible Mexican adventure, that you too can tailor-make to your taste, interests and individual travel needs.
To wrap things up I'll only add that we fully agree on the fact that Mexico, is definitely a one-of-a-kind destination that has to be lived to be believed!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
Enjoy the many amazing facilities of the all-inclusive Iberostar Paraiso del Mar resort and delight yourself with the...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury at Oasis Cancun Lite, surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting. Your...