Yellow Bird Hotel receives 7th annual Certificate of Excellence
For the seventh year in a row a noted Barbados hotel has been honoured with the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. The award is handed out based on the number and quality of reviews that travellers submit to TripAdvisor during a one-year span, noting the hotel continually maintains a high customer experience and overall rating.
Praised for its high and consistent rating and its focus on delivering an impressive customer experience, the Yellow Bird Hotel in Barbados was recently recognized once again by TripAdvisor for excellence. As detailed in an online article posted to Intimate Hotels of Barbados, the group congratulated its hotel member for the high honour.
This is the seventh year in a row that Yellow Bird Hotel has earned the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. The award is handed out for exemplary and frequent travel reviews over a 12-month span submitted on TripAdvisor. To receive the award, hotels, attractions or restaurants all over the globe must keep an overall bubble rating of at least four with TripAdvisor and consistently produce a quality experience for customers.
Located only about 10 kilometres from Bridgetown and a mere 7 kilometres from the airport, the Yellow Bird Hotel is found along Barbados’ southern coast in St. Lawrence Gap. This boutique hotel has been recently renovated, with sensational views overlooking the bay and its exquisite sunsets.
Last summer Yellow Bird was refurbished with a more than one-million dollar investment going to improve all pubic areas of the hotel, including the reception and lobby area, restaurant, the exterior of the building and restrooms. As well, the individual guest rooms were also updated to include such high-end features as granite countertops, porcelain tile and large LED televisions. The newly refurbished rooms also include locally produced, original artwork.
Marketed as a premiere holiday destination or even wedding venue in Barbados, Yellow Bird Hotel touts its extra guest amenities such as the kitchenettes, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi, along with its balconies or terraces and comfortable accommodations. The hotel’s deluxe studio guest room features a king-sized bed and a double-sized sofa bed, completed by closets and kitchen appliances such as a microwave, stove, toaster and refrigerator.
For 2016 about one-quarter of the award winners were in accommodations, while the remaining recipients included restaurants and attractions. Along with maintaining a high TripAdvisor bubble rating and having a certain number of reviews posted, the location must also have been up on TripAdvisor for at least one year. Lodging establishments honoured this year included everything from small bed and breakfasts to large hotels.
One of the most desirable destinations for travellers to the Caribbean, Barbados offers a wealth of luxurious properties set amidst stunning backdrops. From sophisticated options to unpretentious island appeal, you will find it all possible on your holiday to beautiful Barbados.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- Summer Sale on - with savings of upto 15% for travel up until 2019
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- FREE roadtrip airport transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- September Sale with up to 40% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE for stays in 2018 and 2019
Sample an assortment of fun activities for a relaxing holiday to remember at Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels
- Incredible Savings of up to 50% off all rooms
- Enjoy a complimentary Chef's Dinner and a Daily Hour of complimentary drinks at the Sunset Cocktail hour included in your stay
- Boutique art-focused hotel with thirty-five spacious suites
Sugar Bay Barbados is perfect for discovering Bajan Paradise in an All Inclusive Resort
- Premium All Inclusive hotel with a selection of dining options including a Steakhouse
- September Sale now on with savings of upto 40% PLUS $20 Spa Credit per person
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, as the elegant eco-friendly...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...