Grand Oasis Cancun to host Chaka Khan and Tower Power at Oasis U Jazz Festival in May
Grand Oasis Cancun in Mexico will host the Oasis Jazz U Festival in May bringing an array of global musicians to the stage. This year, headliners include Chaka Khan, Tower of Power, Los Musicos de Jose, and Fiusha, and guests staying at the luxury resort will receive complimentary access to the star-lined event.
The Oasis Jazz U Festival will take place next month, bringing legendary artists including Chaka Khan and Tower of Power to Cancun. Grand Oasis Cancun in Mexico will host the musical event on 21st and 28th May, and guests staying at The Pyramid or Grand Oasis Cancun resorts on either of these nights will have complimentary access to the festival.
On 21st May, 2016, Tower Power and Los Musicos de Jose will take to the stage, and the Grammy Award-winning soul and funk singer Chaka Khan and Fiusha will perform live on 28th May. The resort will also host a diverse array of acts that will keep guests entertained, and jazz lovers will have the chance to mingle and enjoy the live music.
Located 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport and 20 minutes from downtown Cancun, Grand Oasis Cancun is an all-inclusive entertainment resort with a variety of accommodation options and facilities including spas, golf courses, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, a marina, and a stretch of white sandy beach fringed with the azure sea.
The resort complex is home to The Pyramid, Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun, and guests will enjoy an all-inclusive experience including all meals and unlimited beverages.
Grand Oasis has hosted a series of music events recently including Oasis Dance U, a series of weekend concerts that showcased global acts in the world of electronic dance music such as DJ Silva, Dannic, and Bosstich+Fussible.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and the region is home to breathtaking scenery such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Holidaymakers can go zip lining through lush jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the crystal clear cobalt ocean to explore the renowned underwater museum and beautiful marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region’s ancient Mayan ruins and temples including Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, Xcaret, and Chichen Itza.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
Perfect beach location in sunny Cancun to enjoy this all-inclusive holiday of a lifetime
- There is something for everyone on offer at the resort including 6 restaurants, 3 snack bars, 9 bars including 2 swim up bars
- Haven Riviera Cancun has an amazing location between Riviera Maya and Cancun on a stretch of uncrowded pristine beach
- Why not make your holiday extra special by upgrading to the Serenity Club which offers guests private check in and lounge, beachfront accommodation and extra VIP services and amenities.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Discover a world of entertainment at the all-inclusive All Ritmo Cancun Resort and Waterpark in Cancun, Mexico, and join...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury at Oasis Cancun Lite, surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting. Your...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...