Royalton Riviera Cancun received second Gold Crown Resort Award by RCI
Royalton Riviera Cancun has received the Gold Crown Resort Award for the second consecutive year from the travel and timeshare network RCI. The luxury resort in Cancun, Mexico was awarded for its general ambience, personal touches in guestrooms, high quality of service in housekeeping, hospitality, and its facilities and services.
RCI, the world’s largest travel and timeshare network, has given the Royalton Riviera Cancun a Gold Crown Resort Award for the second year in a row.
The luxury resort in Cancun in Mexico was awarded for its high quality of service, hospitality and housekeeping, and its facilities and services. The awards decision is made by RCI after analysis of guest feedback.
Francisco Jorge, the General Manager of Royalton Riviera Cancun, explained:
"We're proud to receive this award for the second year as an indication of the great customer service we provide to each and every guest.
"All staff hope to continue meeting and exceeding the expectations of those who stay with us because, we aim to remain leaders in the luxury all-inclusive market."
Royalton Riviera Cancun is a five-star all-inclusive resort that is situated 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN). Eugenio Macouzet; the Director of Business Development in the Caribbean, RCI; commented:
“A Gold Crown Resort Award reflects the satisfaction of our guests. We review all comments and experiences, from the small personal touches in guestrooms to the overall ambiance of Royalton Riviera Cancun we know an overwhelming number of guests are thrilled after returning."
Facilities at the family-friendly hotel include 10 gourmet restaurants and 16 bars; the "Hangout Teens Club" for 13 to 17-year-olds with lounges that offer games, PlayStation rooms, Wi-Fi areas with charging stations, billiards, and ping pong tables; a huge splash park area; and the Diamond Club with private butler service, an exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service, and private Diamond Club® Lounge access.
Royalton Riviera Cancun opened in December, 2014, and the resort’s 1,183 luxurious guest rooms and suites boast exclusive DreamBeds, a balcony or terrace, and 24-hour concierge service, as well as modern amenities such as USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room safes, rain showers, satellite TVs, mini-bars, and 24 hour room service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all-inclusive luxury 24 hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer - kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Haven Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa enjoys a fantastic location between Cancun and Riviera Maya on a stretch of...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury at Oasis Cancun Lite, surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting. Your...