AMResorts opens Secrets Playa Bonita Panama Resort and Spa
AMResorts is celebrating the launch of its newest hotel in Panama, the Secrets Playa Bonita Panama Resort and Spa. The luxury adults-only hotel is situated minutes from Panama City on the Pacific coast, and has 310 guest rooms and suites, and a collection of upscale facilities including gourmet restaurants, stylish bars, and a Secrets Spa by Pevonia.
AMResorts has expanded its collection in Central America with the opening of the new Secrets Playa Bonita Panama Resort and Spa.
Situated on the Pacific coast, minutes from Panama City, the adults-only hotel has 310 oceanfront guest rooms and suites with private balconies.
Facilities at the luxury hotel include four stylish bars, swimming pools, several gourmet restaurants boasting a la carte and buffet menus, a cafe, and a Secrets Spa by Pevonia that spans over 10,000 square feet and offers hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments.
Guests can also enjoy 24-hour room service, pool and beach wait service, top-shelf premium spirits, as well as the brand's signature Unlimited-Luxury® concept. Secrets Playa Bonita Panama Resort and Spa is the 15th hotel in the Secrets Resorts and Spas portfolio, and the 42nd resort in the AMResorts portfolio.
AMResorts was established in 2001 and now operates several luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company's brands include Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
Panama is a country in Central America that is home to the famous 100-year-old Panama Canal. The country's capital Panama City is a vibrant hub with the historic "Casco Viejo" neighbourhood that was founded in1671, following the dismissal of the original Spanish settlement by the British pirate, Henry Morgan. While the modern side of Panama City boasts a skyline similar to Dubai, the historic neighbour today is a blend of Old Havana and the French Quarter in New Orleans.
The Panama Canal is 77 kilometres long and connects the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean. The locks at each end of the canal lift the ships to the Lake Gatun, an artificial lake that was created to reduce the amount of excavation work required for the canal. The lake acts a reservoir of water for the operation of the locks and it carries ships for 33 kilometres.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...