Hilton Hotels and Resorts to open new hotel near Dubai Airport
Hilton Worldwide has announced that it will open a new Hilton Hotels and Resorts property close to the Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai in 2019. Hilton Dubai World Central will have 535 guest rooms and facilities including a spa and wellness centre and a village-style dining experience with restaurants, bars and cafes.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts will open a new hotel near Dubai's Al Maktoum International Airport (DXB). The Hilton Dubai World Central will be situated close to the airport's main passenger entrance and the Dubai Expo 2020 venue.
With 535 guest rooms and suites, the seven-storey building is due to open in early 2019 and will be a convenient stop-off for leisure and business travellers.
Rudi Jagersbacher, the President of Hilton Worldwide Middle East and Africa, commented:
"We are delighted to be once again at the forefront of the industry, with the addition of our flagship Hilton brand in DWC.
"Across the Middle East and Africa, Hilton Worldwide expects to open an average of one hotel per month over the course of the next few years and plans to more than double our portfolio here in Dubai."
Facilities at the luxury hotel include a wellness centre and spa, a fitness centre, two swimming pools, eight meeting rooms, a multifunctional ballroom, an all-day dining restaurant, and a village-style dining experience with cafes, restaurants and bars.
Hilton Worldwide operates more than 3,750 hotels luxury hotels throughout 84 countries across the globe. The hotel group now has over 30 hotels on the African continent and several new management agreements have been signed in the Middle East and Africa region.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Unwind at the beautiful beaches of Khao Lak before experiencing the best of Dubai
- 500m from Nang Thong Beach in Khao Lak
- Outdoor living in Khao Lak with open-air dining and three swimming pools
- Experience exquisite luxury in Dubai
Capture the wonders of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Dubai's only rooftop revolving restaurant
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani family
- Explore the city palace in Jaipur
The perfect twin centre combination of Mauritius & Dubai
- With amazing facilities and stunning views Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...