Harbour Village Beach Club named Bonaire's Leading Hotel for the second-year-running
Harbour Village Beach Club has been voted as Bonaire Leading Hotel in the 2014 World Travel Awards for the second consecutive year. The resort is a hotspot for scuba diving holidays due to its idyllic location on a four-acre private peninsula, just steps away from a beach fringed by crystal clear waters and thriving reefs.
The Harbour Village Beach Club has been named in the prestigious 2014 World Travel Awards as Bonaire’s Leading Hotel for the second year in a row.
The resort is a favourite for scuba diving holidays due to its idyllic location on a white sand beach on a private four-acre peninsula surrounded by coral reefs and turquoise ocean waters.
The luxury Caribbean resort has also won the same coveted award seven other times over the past ten years and it is a Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
"This is really a validation of our ongoing commitment to ensure our guests have the best experience possible during their stay on our beautiful island," explained Jean-Marc Petin, the General Manager of Harbour Village Beach Club.
The scuba diving resort boasts upscale accommodation made up of spacious rooms and suites featuring Caribbean-influenced décor and furnishings. Facilities at the island property include swimming pools, The Spa at Harbour Village Beach Club, tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, the oceanfront La Balandra Restaurant and Bar, a 64-berth marina, and a First Class 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Centre that caters for guests of all ages.
Bonaire has been named as the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on numerous occasions and has been designated by the NOAA as having the healthiest, pristine coral reef environment, and the most species of fish in the Caribbean.
Its position outside of the hurricane belt means that it offers a pleasant climate and crystal-clear visibility at any depth which makes it a hotspot for scuba diving enthusiasts.
Tourists can explore a number of diving sites just off the shores of the resort, such as "Something Special," which is a short swim away, or the 60-foot shipwreck of the "Our Confidence," vessel which sits just 50 yards out from the white sand beach.
Bonaire is a Dutch Caribbean island surrounded by a vibrant coral reef and a collection of diving sites. The island’s entire coastline was declared as a marine sanctuary to preserve the marine species and while scuba diving in Bonaire, divers can swim in crystal clear ocean waters alongside sea turtles, eagle rays, sea horses, dolphins, manta rays, whale sharks and hundreds of species of colourful tropical fish.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
Enjoy a holiday filled with sun and sand at Be Live Collection Punta Cana. To give you a teaser, expect plenty of...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, as the elegant eco-friendly...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...