New Polynesian-themed family hotel to be added to Dubai Parks and Resorts project
Dubai Parks and Resorts LLC has announced that it will open a new Polynesian-themed family hotel which will be part of the Dubai Parks and Resorts project currently under development in Jebel Ali. The 503-room hotel will be part of Marriott International's Autograph Collection and will feature lagoon style pools as well as Polynesian themed activities and dining options.
Dubai Parks and Resorts LLC will be developing a new Polynesian-themed family hotel as part of the Dubai Parks and Resorts project in Jebel Ali.
The construction of the 503-rooom Lapita Hotel in the Middle East started in February this year and is expected to be completed in 2016.
The hotel’s name is taken from the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people who were regarded as nautical experts. The design of the luxury hotel is inspired by exotic Polynesian tropical landscapes and its surroundings will feature lush gardens and pathways peppered with the vibrant Polynesian flowers to create a tropical setting.
Facilities at Lapita will include lagoon-style swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, an in-house entertainment area, and relaxation zones that will provide tranquillity.
The Middle East property will be part of the Autograph Collection, a portfolio of independent hotels under Marriott International,
"Along with our operating partners, Marriott International, we have conceptualised a hotel that is certain to resonate with travellers and residents looking for a weekend or a weeklong getaway,” explained Raed Al Nuaimi, the CEO of Dubai Parks and Resorts.
"With its unique components for the entire family, we are confident Lapita's distinctive experience will set a new global benchmark in the hospitality domain. The property will particularly help us target visitors to Dubai Parks and Resorts and eventually contribute to the destination's tourist footfall."
Located in Jebel Ali between Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the Dubai Parks and Resorts development will feature Bollywood ParksTM Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai and motiongateTM Dubai. Riverpark will be located between the three theme parks, and will offer retail, dining and entertainment options. The project is expected to be completed in 2016.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Receive complimentary boat transfers to the iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai's iconic...
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm, and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...