Red Lane Spas to launch all-natural product line at Caribbean Sandals Resorts in 2015
Spa breaks are becoming increasingly popular as more holidaymakers seek idyllic places to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. To help tourists achieve this, Red Lane Spa, the exclusive spa brand by Sandals Resorts, will unveil a new all-natural product line in 2015 that represents each of the five Caribbean islands where the Sandals resorts are located.
Spa breaks in tropical destinations are a popular choice for tourists looking to escape the everyday hustle and bustle of life.
Patrick Huey, the corporate spa director for Red Lane Spa, the exclusive spa brand for Sandals Resorts in the Caribbean, has announced that a brand new all-natural product line will be launched in 2015 that represents each of the five islands where Sandals’ properties are located.
“Like an unforgettable holiday, a visit to the spa can be and should be, transformational,” explained Mr Huey.
"Red Lane® Spa has developed a wonderful reputation for its ability to infuse Caribbean elements into the spa experience and our newest menu accentuates this concept further, from the majestic landscapes and aromas of the region, to the warmth of the Caribbean people.
"Our products are made using ingredients from the islands such as coconut, coffee, raw sugar cane and ginger, promoting relaxation, rejuvenation and overall well-being."
Relaxation is often the main focus for holidaymakers and a recent consumer survey carried out by Spafinder Wellness 365, revealed that many travellers are searching for a ‘wellness’ experience during their holiday with 82 per cent seeking relaxing spa treatments.
Mr Huey added: “So often couples let everyday worries get in the way of relaxation and opportunities to reconnect, both physically and emotionally. The new experiences we’ve created at Red Lane help dissolve these distractions, all with a decidedly Caribbean flair.”
Sandals International Hotels and Resorts operates an array all-inclusive luxury beachfront resorts in the Caribbean with properties in tropical island destinations such as Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Grenada.
The hotel group launched its first hotel in Jamaica in November 1981, Sandals Montego Bay, and since then, Sandals Resorts has grown into one of the leading hotels groups for luxury Caribbean properties. Over the years, the group has launched a number of “firsts” in the hospitality sector including being the first hotel chain to offer swim-up pool bars, satellite TV, and personal butlers for its guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...