The Holiday Place wins again title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean at 2013 BTA
One more year, one more award for The Holiday Place at the 2013 British Travel Awards. For the second year running, the company has won the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda, as voted by members of the public. The announcement came during a Halloween Night Gala held in Battersea Evolution, London, on 31st October.
Once again, The Holiday Place has walked out triumphantly from the British Travel Awards at its 2013 edition, after winning the accolade of "Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda" for the second year running.
The winners of the 2013 British Travel Awards were announced last night, on 31st October at a special Halloween Gala that took place in London's Battersea Evolution. Even though the company's thrilled at winning this accolade for the second time in two years, the team of travel experts at The Holiday Place is only a little sad they didn't also win last year's award of Best Medium All Inclusive Holiday Company.
Speaking about this year's accolade, The Holiday Place's Marketing Manager, Asa Sargeant, revealed:
"It's a great honour to once again be nominated and voted by the public as one of the best travel companies in the industry, especially so after winning a title for the second time around.
We're only slightly disappointed we didn't win on the other categories we were nominated in, as last year we also won the title of Best Medium All Inclusive Holiday Company. We would have loved a repeat, but we'll keep on working hard to reap even more rewards and nominations in 2014's British Travel Awards edition."
Also attending the ceremony, Lorraine Barnes Burton, speaking on behalf of the British Travel Awards, said:
"This year more than one million votes were cast by consumers to determine the winners of the coveted British Travel Awards – making it the largest awards programme in the UK; to win is truly an accolade."
"The travelling public regard the British Travel Awards as the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really are the best travel companies and The Holiday Place is to be congratulated on their achievement in an awards programme which garners the opinions of the nation – these finalists and winners really are the best in travel."
The British Travel Awards, also known as the "the Oscars of the Travel Industry" are an independent organisation that presents the nomination of outstanding travel companies in the UK in a range of different categories, voted by members of the public. These awards are the only of its kind in the UK travel industry to be elected by the travelling public.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...