The Holiday Place celebrates 'Wear it Pink' day
Just last Friday 25 October, The Holiday Place was honoured to don pink colours in celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. All employees gave a generous contribution to support vital charities that support people with the disease and fund research vital programmes to find a cure.
The Holiday Place recently celebrated ‘Wear it Pink' day last Friday 25th October. The website turned pink for the occasion and everyone in the office chipped in to donate for this great cause.
With the aim of raising awareness about breast cancer while donating to the Breast Cancer Research UK charity, all 60 members of The Holiday Place team participated in a special ‘Wear it Pink' raffle where one lucky winner walked away with the ingredients to make enough pina colada for a really nice cocktail party, and just for donating everyone got a special cake treat each.
Every year, The Holiday Place hosts a fund-raising event with everyone in the office being encouraged to don something pink and contribute to this worthy cause.
Honouring Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this year the company's employees didn't disappoint by donating a significant amount towards the important charity that carries out ongoing research to beat cancer.
Breast Cancer Research UK and the Breast Cancer Foundation are vital organisations that work hard to raise awareness about breast cancer, providing support to people affected by the disease and promoting early detection campaigns. The former is an essential charity that funds critical research programmes to find cures for this serious, life-threatening disease.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...