Hilton Worldwide debuts Conrad Hotels and Resorts brand in Dubai
Hilton Worldwide's Conrad Hotels and Resorts brand has made its debut in the United Arab Emirates after officially opening the Conrad Dubai this week. The luxurious 555-room hotel caters for both business travellers and tourists taking Dubai holidays thanks to its central location in the city's busy shopping and business district.
Conrad Hotels and Resorts, owned by Hilton Worldwide, has entered the United Arab Emirates' hospitality market after the Conrad Dubai Hotel opened its doors this week.
The upscale new 555-room property is located in the city's busy shopping and business district which makes it an ideal hotel for business travellers and tourists visiting Dubai for a shopping spree.
John Vanderslice, the Global Head of Luxury and Lifestyle brands for Hilton Worldwide, commented:
"Conrad Dubai is a stunning addition to our global luxury portfolio and a perfect fit within Dubai's glamorous downtown lifestyle. The hotel exemplifies the true personality of the Conrad brand as a smart luxury retreat with a premium range of amenities, sumptuously chic rooms and an intuitive understanding of world class guest service."
The hotel's facilities include the Conrad Spa with its collection of pampering treatments and eight private spa rooms; a fitness centre with a 20-metre-long swimming pool, outdoor yoga pavilion, steam room, sauna and modern gym; and an array of gourmet restaurants and chic bars including the Marco Pierre White Grill, Izel, Ballaro, Purobeach Urban Oasis, Suga, and the CAVE wine cellar.
In Dubai, guest can relax in their luxurious rooms and suites that boast views of the Arabian Gulf or the city. The spacious rooms feature modern amenities such as wireless internet, docking stations for iPad and iPhones, Nespresso machines, LCD TVs with satellite, and marble bathrooms with rain showers, separate bath tubs, high end toiletries and an HDTV within the defogging mirror.
Whether guests are staying at Conrad Dubai for business purposes or holidays, the high end property is close proximity of the emirate's iconic landmarks such as the Burj Khailfa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre.
Conrad is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten leading brands and offers guests a genuine and personalised experience in some of the world's sought after destinations. The brand operates properties across five continents in countries including the Maldives, Egypt, the United States, Japan, China and Belgium.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Unwind at the beautiful beaches of Khao Lak before experiencing the best of Dubai
- 500m from Nang Thong Beach in Khao Lak
- Outdoor living in Khao Lak with open-air dining and three swimming pools
- Experience exquisite luxury in Dubai
The perfect twin centre combination of Mauritius & Dubai
- With amazing facilities and stunning views Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...