Barbados Island Inclusive Offers relaunched and offering free spending money to holidaymakers
The Barbados Tourism Authority has re-launched the Barbados Island Inclusive programme this month which gives tourists free spending money during their Barbados holidays. The package is available for bookings made for travel from 8th August to 21st December, 2013 and holidaymakers will receive free spending money that can be redeemed at participating hotels, restaurants and attractions on the island.
Tourists planning to visit the Caribbean island of Barbados over the next few months can take advantage of the newly re-launched Barbados Island Inclusive programme that gives holidaymakers free spending money.
The programme was re-launched by the Barbados Tourism Authority and is available for Barbados holidays booked from now until 21st December, 2013. Bookings must be made by 21st September, 2013.
The initiative allows holidaymakers to receive free spending money that they can redeem in more than a hundred participating Barbados hotels, restaurants and attractions, such as Atlantis Submarines.
"We are very pleased that the window for booking this fantastic offer has been reopened as it provides additional opportunity for us to attract guests to Barbados in the summer and fall of 2013.
"So far, the execution on the ground here in Barbados has been excellent and we have hosted several guests who seem delighted at their good fortune to access ‘free spending money' to offset the cost of their trip. For example, a family of four is entitled to two booklets per room or a total of $800 Barbados which can go a long way to experiencing all aspects of the island."
Stated Roseanne Myers, the General Manager of Atlantis Submarines.
Tourists booking holidays in Barbados for five nights will receive US $150.00 per person (Barbados $300.00) and those booking a minimum of seven-night stays will get US $200.00 per person (Barbados $400.00).
Barbados is an island nation located in the North Atlantic Ocean, north east of Venezuela, and it renowned for its breathtaking natural landscapes including stunning pink sand beaches and warm turquoise ocean waters.
In Barbados, visitors will find plenty to see and do such as scuba diving and snorkelling adventures in crystal clear waters; hiking through lush nature reserves including the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary; shopping in boutiques and traditional markets; and tours to the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Great Location as a base to discover Barbados
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- September Sale now on with discounts of up to 15% off all rooms and a Special offer in Superior Ocean Front Studios
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- FREE roadtrip airport transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- September Sale with up to 40% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE for stays in 2018 and 2019
Sugar Bay Barbados is perfect for discovering Bajan Paradise in an All Inclusive Resort
- Premium All Inclusive hotel with a selection of dining options including a Steakhouse
- September Sale now on with savings of upto 40% PLUS $20 Spa Credit per person
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, as the elegant eco-friendly...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...