Ricky Martin to perform at Cancun's Moon Palace Resort
Latino singer Ricky Martin will be performing live at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort on 28th December, 2013. Tourists will have the chance to see Ricky Martin in Cancun if they spend at least five nights at the Beach Palace, Le Blanc Spa Resort, Sun Palace, Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort and Playacar Palace resorts.
Tourists planning to visit Cancun over the Christmas and New Year period this year will have the chance to see Latino singer, Ricky Martin, perform live.
Holidaymakers can see Ricky Martin in Cancun for free at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort on 28th December, 2013 if they spend at least five nights at the participating hotels. The properties include Beach Palace, Le Blanc Spa Resort, Sun Palace, Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort and Playacar Palace.
The pop singer is famous for upbeat songs such as "La Vida Loca" and guests at the resorts will receive two complimentary tickets per booking so they can see him strut his stuff on the stage. Tickets are also available to purchase for guests who do not qualify for the freebies.
Travellers can book their holidays from 9th September for five-night stays or more over the festive period in order to qualify for tickets to see Ricky Martin in Cancun.
Located on a white sandy beach in Cancun, 10 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort is an excellent hotel and one of the best all inclusive resorts in Cancun.
The Moon Palace hotel has a choice of elegantly-designed guest rooms, suites and golf villa suites that offer ocean and garden views. The resort has a variety of upscale facilities, including 13 restaurants that serve international culinary delights, 11 stylish bars, six Jacuzzis and seven pools, including two large lagoon-style pools and two children's pools.
The Moon Spa has 30 treatments rooms and an array of relaxing and rejuvenating massages, facials, scrubs, body wraps and bath therapies. While adults pamper themselves or play golf on the golf on the signature Jack Nicklaus golf course, younger guests can enjoy fun activities at the Kids Club.
Water lovers can take part in watersports at the onsite marina, such as kayaking, sailing, water volleyball, and snorkelling, while the wave simulator, FlowRider Double, provides plenty of entertainment for guests of all ages.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Ocean View
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Whether you're looking for a fun holiday with your family, a romantic getaway with your partner or a lively trip with...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....