AMResorts opens its first luxury all inclusive adults-only property in Cancun with Secrets The Vine
AMResorts just opened a brand new adults-only property in Cancun. The "wine-inspired" Secrets the Vine Cancun is the company's fist all-inclusive resort in the Mexican Caribbean, and was designed to offer visitors quality luxury adults-only holidays in Cancun.
Secrets the Vine Cancun, the brand new “wine-inspired” property of AMResorts, just opened in this 19th August 2012. This lush adults-only resort is the company´s first all-inclusive property in Mexico´s famed Cancun Hotel Zone district, and one of the 21 AMResorts properties in the popular Mexican Caribbean region. Secrets the Vine Cancun was designed to provide ultimate comfort, luxury style and top class entertainment for couples seeking to spend luxury adults-only holidays in Cancun.
The spacious and modern accommodations will make visitors feel welcome in any of the 495 guest rooms featuring private balconies that overlook the Caribbean Sea. The polished Italian porcelain floors, custom headboards and teak wood furnishings as well as luxury linens and white glass-wrapped bathrooms make the property one of the top luxury all-inclusive resorts in Cancun. Guests will not feel too far from home with the property´s Secrets Resorts app that can be downloaded to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android and Blackberry phones. With this free app guests will be able to make app-to-app calls to local and international phones as well as send messages via the hotel´s Wi-Fi network without incurring international roaming charges.
If guests are in for the true wine-tasting experience they will not be disappointed by the Vine Bar, which includes a designated wine tasting area and a wall-mounted wine rack offering 3000 varieties. Located in the lobby, the bar features sommelier-led tastings hosted at a hand-crafted wood table seating up to 14 people. Furthermore, to completely satisfy wine-loving visitors, Secrets the Vine Cancun also offers a Vine Bazaar complex featuring typical public spaces including the Vine Café and a 12,580 square-foot spa.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The resort is a perfect spot for adults to unwind and enjoy from the wonderful cuisine and beverages, as well as the fine entertainment. Guests will have unlimited access to dining and premium beverage brands at the resort´s seven restaurants as well as its bar and lounge areas. They will also benefit from 24-hour room and concierge services and will be able to enjoy daily and nightly entertainment.
It is not too late for those who search the tranquillity of this adults-only property and wish to spend holidays in Cancun for couples. Travellers who book stays at Secrets the Vine Cancun by 30th September, 2012 for travel through 22nd December 2012 will be eligible for “Free Fall” promotional savings including a free third, fifth, seventh and/or ninth nights, plus $200 in resort coupons that can be used towards wine, specialty dining and spa treatments.
However, the opening of Secrets the Vine Cancun resort has not been the company´s only project this year. The opening of the adults-only property follows various new launches for AMResorts, which provides sales, marketing and brand management services for Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resort and Secrets, Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts & Spas. The company also announced earlier this year that it would open another adults-only resort: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos in Los Cabos, Mexico, by November 2013. This property launch also follows the opening of the Secrets Vallarta Bay-Puerto Ballarta and Now Amber Puerto Vallarta resorts earlier in 2012. The company has been awfully busy this year and continues to expand as it also assumed sales marketing and management duties of Curacao’s Princess Beach Resort and Casino in July.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...