Dubai's Marvel Adventure Theme Park to Open to Comic Book Fans in 2013
Comic book fans can now start planning their Dubai holidays after developers of the Marvel Adventure entertainment centre announced that it will be opening its doors to the public by the end of 2013. The theme park will feature interactive experiences with popular Marvel comic characters such as Hulk, Iron Man and Spiderman, plus restaurants and shops selling Marvel merchandise.
The developers of the new Marvel Adventure theme park in Dubai have announced that the new attraction will be open to visitors by the end of 2013.
The family entertainment centre will be owned, managed and operated by the Ilyas and Mustafa Galadari Group (IMG), after it gained a licence agreement with Marvel Entertainment, and comic book fans can now start planning their Dubai holidays for next year.
The new theme park will be located on Emirates Road at the City of Arabia development and will feature rides and interactive entertainment experiences with famous marvel comic book characters including Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, The Avengers and Iron Man.
“We are thrilled to be working with the IMG Group to bring some of Marvel’s most popular characters to kids and families across Dubai,” stated Simon Phillips, the International President of Marvel Entertainment.
“Whether it’s having fun at one of the entertainment experiences, hanging out with friends and enjoying a meal or collecting the latest Marvel gadgets and action figures, there is truly something for everyone at Marvel Adventure.”
The new indoor complex spans 1.2 million-square-feet and during holidays to Dubai, comic book fans can eat in themed restaurants and buy Marvel merchandise from the onsite shops.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
“This will be one part of the region’s largest temperature-controlled entertainment destinations that IMG is developing which is sure to be a strategic landmark in Dubai, appealing to the region as well as other parts of the world,” explained Mustafa Galadari from the IMG Group.
Once open, the park is expected to attract 10,000 visitors every day and this will also boost several Dubai hotels in the area.
As well as encouraging comic book enthusiasts from all over the world to book holidays to Dubai, the theme park is also set to attract local UAE residents of all ages.
The City of Arabia development is a new entertainment, commercial and residential development in Dubai and it will accommodate the world’s largest shopping mall and a dinosaur theme park, as well as many other entertainment centres.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Receive complimentary boat transfers to the iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai's iconic...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm, and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...