Four Seasons Cairo Offers a Unique Experience for Children Taking Egypt Holidays
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence has created a fun experience for children going on Egypt holidays this year. The child-friendly hotel makes children feel welcome as soon as they step through the door with kid-sized bathrobes and slippers, welcome gifts, special spa treatments and exciting games and activities at the fun retreat on the fifth floor.
Parents looking for a family-friendly hotel that will provide plenty of entertainment for their little ones this summer can head to the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence in Egypt for a fun-packed break.
Children taking Egypt holidays at the luxury hotel will be welcomed as soon as they arrive at their room or suite with a welcome gift from the toy wagon and special bathrobes and slippers.
The Kids Suite on the fifth floor of the Cairo hotel is the perfect place to have fun and meet new friends. Young holidaymakers can enjoy a wide selection of activities and games, a soft play area for little ones and comfortable kid-sized furniture.
“Family vacations are what childhood memories are made of and we want to make sure that every child who steps into the Hotel leaves with fond recollections,” said Randy Shimabuku, the General Manager of Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence.
Image by: londoncard02, on Flickr
“Holidays spent at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence means parents will never have to worry about keeping the kids entertained. Our Kids Suite is a unique offering in the entire city and it’s a great place for parents to leave their children to enjoy themselves while they relax. We have plenty of entertaining and educational activities, all of which are supervised by trained staff.”
During holidays to Egypt, mothers and daughters can enjoy some quality time together at the spa with pampering treatments from the Kids Menu such as the Chocolate Temple and Little Cleopatra Treatment, or beauty services including manicures with butterfly and flower nail art.
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence stands out from other Cairo hotels thanks to its baby-friendly extras including bottle warmers, sterilisers, pushchairs, cribs and special natural soaps, baby oil and bath sponges, which allow parents to travel to their holidays in Egypt with lighter suitcases.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Children of all ages can take part in educational arts and crafts activities, kids cooking classes, and a Back of the House Tour where they can discover what happens behind the scenes in the luxury hotel’s kitchen and housekeeping departments.
There are not many Egypt hotels that offer face painting at meal times but the Fours Seasons Hotel Cairo is unique and can entertain children with this, as well as pizza making and a fantastic Kid’s Buffet of delicious healthy treats, leaving parents to enjoy a relaxing meal.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonders, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the all-inclusive Hilton Hurghada Resort in Egypt and discover a...
Le Meridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...