Iberostar strengthens position with two new hotels in Cuba
Announcing its expansion plans in the Cuba holidays market, the prestigious Iberostar chain has unveiled two new properties to be added to their portfolio this year. The Spanish chain has acquired 2 popular hotels in Cuba with its first property in Havana
Now increasing their portfolio to a total of 8 hotels in Cuba, the Spanish brand of Iberostar Hotels and Resorts has announced its latest two properties, both of which will be gracing the sun-kissed shores of Cuba. These latest additions to the Cuba holidays market will put the Iberostar team in one of the leading positions in the Caribbean island.
The Spanish chain, which already has another six hotels on the Caribbean island, has extended its scope to take in the urban tourism sector, as well as extending its sun and sand offer, allowing for twin-centre Cuba holidays for loyal customers who prefer to stay at Iberostar hotels.
Situated on Cuba’s northern coast and just five minutes from the Cayo Las Brujas Airport, the Iberostar Ensenachos stands on an unspoilt bay surrounded by two stunning beaches that are ideal for scuba diving as well as a host of other water sports and gentle sunbathing. Catering to every kind of travelling planning holidays to Cuba, this magnificent hotel boasts a total 506 rooms with balconies divided into three sections: one for families, another for adults-only complete with a SPA, and a third section of luxury villas with Jacuzzis and a restaurant for the exclusive use of guests staying in this area.
In addition to the fully-equipped SPA and Wellness Centre, the hotel also features a water sports centre, swimming pool with Jacuzzi, six bars and 3 meeting rooms. En suite facilities include room service and a minibar that is restocked daily. The Iberostar Ensenachos also offers a host of dining options including a buffet restaurant with show cooking, as well as two snack bars and three à la carte restaurants serving Asian, Italian and fish and seafood specialities. As for our younger guests, non-stop fun is guaranteed with the Miniclub, aqua park and an extensive entertainment programme.
Targeting urban tourism and those travellers that come to enjoy holidays in Cuba's capital city, the newly re-branded Iberostar Parque Central (formerly known as NH Parque Central) stands in the heart of Old Havana, facing the historic Central Park and just a stone’s throw from the monumental National Capitol Building. Facilities at this hotel, which boasts 365 rooms, 27 suites, 34 junior suites and a Presidential Suite, include two rooftop pools, a fitness room, massage room and two lobby bars where live music is performed each evening. It also includes 10 meeting rooms, a WiFi Internet connection, 24 hour room service and a tourist information office and car rental service. The main restaurant, the Steak House and the Italian restaurant and two snack bars complete the facilities available at the Iberostar Parque Central.
Both new Iberostar hotels in Cuba offer an event and convention planning service plus a business centre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...