AMResorts adds Secrets Royal Beach and Now Larimar in Punta Cana to its portfolio
AMResorts has announced the official renaming of two NH Punta Cana hotels as the Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana and Now Larimar Punta Cana on Bavaro Beach, and has confirmed that AMResorts would be overseeing sales and marketing for both resorts.
Two Punta Cana hotels have been renamed by AMResorts after the company announced that they would be overseeing the sales and marketing of both resorts while NH Hoteles will continue with the operations.
The renamed Punta Cana hotels are the Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana (formerly NH Royal Beach) and Now Larimar Punta Cana (formerly NH Real Arena), both in the area of Bavaro Beach in the Dominican Republic. Guests staying at both properties will be able to enjoy the benefits of AMResorts "Unlimited-Luxury" concept during Punta Cana holidays.
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana is an adults-only resort which has 373 rooms; three gourmet restaurants and five bars; and a selection of facilities including movies on the beach, dance classes, watersports, and evening shows and entertainment. Now Larimar Punta Cana has 642 rooms and suites, seven restaurants, nine bars, a bowling centre and an open-air nightclub with lounge and swimming pool.
Alex Zozaya, President and CEO of AMResorts, said: "We have a strong, vested interest in expanding within the Dominican Republic as we keep to our promise to provide our guests with the ultimate luxurious vacation experience in attractive destinations."
AMResorts has five other luxury all inclusive Punta Cana hotels including Dreams Punta Cana, Dreams Palm Beach, Dreams La Romana, Zoetry Agua Punta Cana and Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana.
The company is currently working on the huge US$400 million development, Gems at Cap Cana complex, which will include several Punta Cana hotels including Zoetry Gems at Cap Cana, Secrets Gems at Cap Cana, Now Emerald Cap Cana and Now Pearl Cap Cana. The complex is scheduled to open to tourists taking Dominican Republic holidays in 2013.
AMResorts was established in 2001 and operates several luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company's brands include Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...