Adriana Cruise Ship docks in Santiago de Cuba as part of its Cuba holidays itinerary
Marking its fourth visit to the city, the Russian Adriana cruise ship recently landed on Santiago de Cuba's coast as part of a scheduled itinerary that includes a stop here and an optional guided tour for those who want to be enriched by the place.
Taking in the glistening sun rays from Cuba's blessed coastal shores, a group of European tourists has been enjoying Cuba holidays along the island's coasts and aboard the Adriana cruise, a Russian vessel taking holidaymakers on unforgettable journeys along Caribbean waters. With a total of 62 travellers on board, Adriana docked in Santiago De Cuba as part of an attractive circuit around Cuba. The cruise ship ship Adriana landed in the port of the eastern city after having made a stop at other Caribbean islands and keys, as part of the sailing Caribbean holidays they offer.
Many of the travellers on the cruise left the ship to take a city tour around Santiago and make the most of their holidays in Cuba to see places of historical and cultural values. Others preferred to explore the city on their own and went about at their leisure.
The official Santiago tour for passengers of the Adriana ship was organised by Cubatur Travel Agency and includes a visit to all of the city's main sites: the Castillo del Morro, San Juan Hill, Santa Ifigenia cemetery, Antonio Maceo Revolution Square, the former Moncada Garrison, and the Barrita del Ron bar.
This is Adriana's fourth visit to Santiago de Cuba's shores and this time it brought along an eclectic group of tourists from various countries including Canada, Russia, Germany, Belarus, Spain, Sweden and Austria, and tour operators from the first two.
Operated by Tropicana Cruises, the 7-night cruise, departing from Havana, includes stops in Cuba's Isle of Youth, Trinidad, Jamaica, Santiago de Cuba, Cayo Saetia key north of Holguin.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...