Dubai Duty Free plans to open new luxury hotel at The Aviation Club
Dubai Duty Free is planning to open a new resort with the help of the Jumeirah Group which will provide luxury accommodation for travellers on Dubai holidays and will feature 239 guest rooms, two bars and a spa and health club.
A new luxury resort for Dubai holidays is being planned by Dubai Duty Free which will be located near Dubai International Airport at The Aviation Club.
The new addition to Dubai luxury hotels will be managed by the Jumeirah Group and is scheduled to open in 2011 and attract both international and local customers and tourists on Dubai holidays.
The resort will be located at The Aviation Club which overlooks Dubai Creek Golf Yacht Club and will feature 239 guest rooms, two bars, two restaurants and a spa and health club.
Managing Director of Dubai Duty Free, Colm McLoughlin, commented: "We are delighted to sign the management agreement with Jumeirah Group, who have a great deal of experience in operating some of the most iconic hotels in Dubai and have expanded considerably in recent years."
Dubai Duty Free is the largest airport retailer in the world which reportedly saw a turnover of $1.27 billion in 2010, a 14 percent increase on figures from 2009.
The deal has been signed by Dubai Duty Free and the Dubai-based luxury hotel group who will be adding another luxury resort to their portfolio of upscale Jumeirah hotels.
Managing Director of Dubai Duty Free, Colm McLoughlin, said: "We are delighted to sign the management agreement with Jumeirah Group who have a great deal of experience in operating some of the most iconic hotels in Dubai and have expanded considerably in recent years. We are confident that the new hotel will be a valued addition to the business and leisure facilities in Dubai and compliment the successful Aviation Club."
Executive Chairman of the Jumeirah Group, Gerald Lawless, commented: "We are honoured to have been invited by Dubai Duty Free to operate this exceptional luxury business hotel. It gives Jumeirah additional presence in the heart of Dubai and we look forward to delivering our promise of STAY DIFFERENT at the property when it opens."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Receive complimentary boat transfers to the iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai's iconic...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm, and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...