Tropicana Cruises Ltd Launches Cuba Holidays with new Cruise ship
Travellers will be able to enjoy Cuba holidays onboard the Russian cruise ship, Adriana, as it launches a new route to meet the increasing demands of travellers who are keen to visit the Caribbean island and its breathtaking scenery.
The Russian cruise ship, Adriana, will be providing Cuba holidays for its passengers as Tropicana Cruises Ltd and Pacific Naval operate new voyages to the Caribbean island. The cruise ship will depart from Cuba's capital city, Havana, and will stop off in Isla de la Juventud (Isle of Youth), Trinidad, Cienfuegos, Ocho Rios in Jamaica, Santiago de Cuba and Cayo Saetia in Holguin.
Passengers enjoy Cuba holidays onboard the ship will be able to learn about Cuba's culture, history, nature and local traditions during the cruise.
Cubatur, a tour operator, will include tours of the country's cities during the cruise around Cuba to heritage sites and museums, plus a number of exciting activities including scuba diving, trekking and the chance to enjoy local Cuban music and delicious cuisine.
The ship, Adriana, will carry 304 travellers who are looking for unique holidays in Cuba and it will operate in the Caribbean for 12 months, with 90 per cent of its staff expected to be Cuban.
Prices for the new luxury Caribbean cruise will range from €785 to €1690 per person for the 7-day voyage. The British company, Tropicana Cruise Ltd has 25 years in the travel industry and provides luxury cruise experience for travellers from all over the world.
The ship recently passed the SOLAS 2010 regulations and a spokesman from Tropicana Cruises Ltd said:
"Throughout a 5-day period the vessel, her safety equipment, machinery apparatus and ancillary gear were thoroughly tested by representatives of European classification societies, as well as insurance surveyors and Flag Administration representatives.
"To everyone's delight the Adriana passed all assessments successfully, and relevant certificates were issued and presented to Tropicana Cruises. The ship is now fully compliant with all international regulations for the carriage of passengers, and we are very excited to receive our first guests!"
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...