Bryan Adams brings World Tour to Dubai holidays
Promising to wow crowds during his World Tour, Bryan Adams will be stopping at Dubai to offer one of his concerts to delighted tourists enjoying Dubai holidays and fans of his music that reside in the country.
As one of the world's most highly acclaimed musicians whose career has spanned over more than three decades Bryan Adams will be giving a special treat to some of his fans enjoying Dubai holidays. Constantly in demand, the celebrated rocker is on the road again and brings his World Tour to the ARENA Dubai World Trade Centre on Friday 17th December 2010.
Fans can expect to hear him playing all their rock n roll favourites (Summer of 69, Run To You, 18 Til I Die, Its Only Love, Somebody, The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You).
Bryan Adams is currently touring in support of his most recently released Greatest Hits CD, "ICON", and his acoustic album, BARE BONES performing both stadium shows as well as critically acclaimed acoustic concerts. The tour has been playing so far too sold out audiences in Canada, the U.S. and Europe.
Bryan Adams continues to push boundaries, becoming the first westerner to play in both Pakistan and Vietnam. He has achieved #1 status in over 40 countries. Holder of the record for the longest running #1 hit in the history of the British charts (16 weeks), Bryan Adams has had 4 #1 singles as well as racked up an impressive array of Oscar and Golden Globe nominations, a Grammy Award, American Music Awards, Juno Awards and ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards. He is a Companion of the Order of Canada, has been inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame as well as Canadas Walk of Fame.
Bryan Adams is also an accomplished photographer, donating the fees from his photographic projects to his namesake foundation that funds projects supporting the victims of wars and natural disasters and other disadvantaged individuals and organizations.
The full details of the show will be disclosed by the ARENA Dubai World Trade Centre. Those enjoying Dubai holidays at the time and wanting to buy tickets for the event are reminded that doors open 7pm with tickets priced at 250dhs regular standing and VIP for 500dhs.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
The location on the world famous Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai shopping malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade- Dine-around Half Board in over 60 Restaurants and Lounges
- Complimentary UNLIMITED access to Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...