British Airways servicing Caribbean holidays with more flights for 2011
British Airways have officially announced their ever-expanding Caribbean operations with more frequency added to some of their existing routes in the region. At the same time they will be operating new holiday destinations, such as Cancun.
Providing a better and improved service with increased flight frequency taking more British passengers than ever to Caribbean holidays; British Airways is to increase the number of flights to the Caribbean starting from 27th March, 2011, due to the success of its long-haul leisure routes departing from London Gatwick and taking millions of holidaymakers to exotic holiday destinations.
The United Kingdom's flagship carrierne continues to show its commitment to the Caribbean holidays market with a total of 15 holiday destinations to choose from in the regioin, making it even easier and more convenient than ever before for customers to book their dream holidays in Caribbean.
Barbados holidays for example, will be better serviced than ever, with flights to the island increasing from 10 to 12 services a week, while Antigua will increase from five to six services a week and the St Lucia - Port of Spain service will increase to daily flights from five a week. Plus, new route Cancun, only to be launched in November 2010, is increasing from two to three services for summer 2011.
Customers can relax on white, sandy beaches whilst enjoying a delicious Caribbean breeze during their holidays in Antigua, Barbados or Cancun. For those seeking stunning rainforest scenery coupled with tumbling waterfalls and idyllic beaches, St Lucia may be just the perfect island.
The newest Caribbean holiday destination British Airways' extensive network is Cancun, which is already proven to become a steady customer favourite. Cancun holidays are famous for the region's crystal clear seas and Mexican hospitality as it is for its countless archaeological like the famous Tulum ruins and Chichen Itza.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- Kids and Teens Stay Free
- Exclusive Room Upgrade
- Up to $2,500 Resort Credit
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
Enjoy a holiday filled with sun and sand at Be Live Collection Punta Cana. To give you a teaser, expect plenty of...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, as the elegant eco-friendly...