Grand Millenium Dubai hotel hosts Gala to celebrate opening with travel partners
In order to thank travel and corporate partners for their collaboration and support during its opening, the new Grand Millenium Dubai hotel hosted a special reception in Doha to toast to the future of Dubai holidays at this new hotel.
A senior management delegation from the Grand Millennium Dubai hosted a celebratory reception in Doha to thank travel partners and major corporate accounts for their support during the hotels opening season as well as to share their high expectations over the future of Dubai holidays at their hotel.
Headed by General Manager Peter Mansourian, along with Khaldoun Sabri representing the hotel owners plus senior members of the sales and marketing team, the delegation welcomed more than 100 guests at the W Hotel & Residences and provided information on summer promotions for Dubai holidays at the hotel during this season, apartment options at the property, business rates and meeting and banqueting opportunities.
As a bonus, free hotel stays and airline tickets were also awarded to lucky winners of a raffle draw.
"We know that the success of any hotel in Dubai depends on accessing GCC regional markets who supply both leisure and business bookings on a regular basis, he said. At the Grand Millennium Dubai, the wide variety of room options, one- and two-bedroom suites, plus apartment units means that we can cater to every market sector a factor that has been well marketed by the travel trade in Doha." - Mr Mansourian commented expressing his joy at the opportunity of thanking travel partners.
With the GCC already supplying around one-third of guests staying in Dubai hotels, he said it was encouraging to see this figure was set to rise soon: "The average length of stay in hotels has risen from 2.68 to 2.98 days over the past year, and official DTCM figures show occupancies in Dubai increased 8.4 per cent during the first four months of 2010 much of this made possible by the rapid expansion of low-cost airlines in the region which are opening up travel potential for more families and young people, as well as encouraging business travel."
Boasting 343 luxury rooms and suites as well as leisure and meeting facilities, a range of restaurant and bar venues and a luxurious spa, the Grand Millennium Dubai has been designed to fulfil every requirement of the international visitor so that he/she gets to make the most of its Dubai holidays in true style, whether travelling on business or for pleasure,.
Located near the Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, the hub for business and retail opportunities, the hotel is equally convenient for beach, golf and city, just 20 minutes from the international airport and adjacent to the Dubai Metro.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Receive complimentary boat transfers to the iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai's iconic...
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm, and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...