More Flight Choices for Canadian Travellers Taking Barbados Holidays This Summer
Canadian travellers will have more travel options for their Barbados holidays this summer as WestJet and Air Canada expand their summer services flying out of Toronto and Montreal airports running from June through to November 2010.
Air Canada and WestJet will be offering additional summer flights this summer for travellers looking to take holidays to Barbados departing from Toronto and Montréal airports.
Neville Boxill, an aviation consultant for the Barbados Tourism Authority has confirmed that the additional Air Canada flights will be operating from Montréal International Airport from June to November 2010 and the services will then return to the Winter 2010 schedule.
The Barbados Tourism Authority is hoping to pursue a partnership with Air Canada so that travellers will have all year round flight options for their Barbados holidays. Air Canada’s usual daily flights to Barbados will continue from Toronto during the summer season and the usual nine flights per week available during the winter months are expected to continue from November.
Additional flights from WestJet will also be available for tourists booking Caribbean holidays this summer with services scheduled on a five days a week rotation and the airline effectively providing an all year round service to the Caribbean.
The additional flights are adding more competition for the airlines which is lowering the price of airfares, and as a result the stimulated travel market is generating positive growth for both Air Canada and WestJet.
The number of tourists enjoying holidays in Barbados by the end of April 2010 had increased by 10.6 percent in comparison to the same period last year.
Air Canada and WestJet are both major network carriers in Canada and provide passengers with more flight options for their Barbados holidays from main cities across the North American country.
At the 2010 Skytrax World Airline Awards in Hamburg, Germany in May this year, Air Canada received the prestigious award for the “Best Airline North America” which will reassure customers of the high level of standards and service provided on their flights to their tropical Barbados holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- FREE roadtrip airport transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- September Sale with up to 40% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE for stays in 2018 and 2019
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- September Sale now on with discounts of up to 15% off all rooms and a Special offer in Superior Ocean Front Studios
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavours at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Save up to 30% off in all room categories
- Plus save an additional £300 per booking with The Club Barbados Flash Sale
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on the West Coast of Barbados
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Beachfront Property a short walk from the popular St Lawrence Gap
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, as the elegant eco-friendly...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...