Starwood Hotels and Resorts offering chance to win one million Starpoints
As football fever is full swing in Africa, Starwood Hotels and Resorts are offering guests staying at participating Africa and Indian Ocean hotels the chance to win up to one million Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) points.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts are offering travellers the chance to win up to one million Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) points when they stay at participating Indian Ocean hotels and African hotels. Guests staying at the specified Africa and Indian Ocean hotels must register for the promotion by 31 July 2010, with travel valid up until the end of December 2010.
The traveller who has enjoyed luxury holidays at the most Indian Ocean hotels and resorts in Africa by the end of December 2010 will win one million SPG points which can be redeemed for free stays at a number of hotels and resorts. Points will also be awarded to the travellers in second and third place and an additional draw will be available for three guests to be in with the chance of winning 100,000 SPG points.
The SPG Starpoints can be used to stay for free at hundreds of Starwood Hotels and Resorts all over the globe and allows travellers to stay whenever they want with no blackout periods. Travellers can also use the Starpoints for flights to the destination for their luxury all inclusive holidays as well as being transferred onto participating frequent flyer programs with a one mile per point ratio.
With the FIFA World Cup well underway in Africa, travellers will be able to enjoy the matches at numerous Africa and Indian Ocean hotels who are participating in the promotion including The Luxury Collection, Le Meridien, Sheraton, and Four Points by Sheraton in destinations such as South Africa, the Seychelles, The Gambia, Egypt, Nigeria, Morocco, Mauritius and Senegal.
Guest rates start from as little as $70 per room per night and travellers can choose from a range of hotels who offer luxury exotic spa escapes, centrally located city properties, or hotels which provide state of the art business facilities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...