Exploring Cuba holidays on wheels with new opening of Harley-Davidsons Rental
The establishment of a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Rental Centre in Havana will give travellers a new way to explore Cuba. With the official opening scheduled for November this year, soon travellers will be able to enjoy motorcycle tours through the island
Two wheels and Cuba holidays are about to become the next big thing in Cuba travel, giving enthusiastic motor-cyclists a new fun way to discover the island. The news come after MC-Travel, one of the biggest Motorcycle Tour Operators in Denmark started working in conjunction with Authorised Harley-Davidson Tour Operator to open a new Rental location in Havana, which will start from 1st November 2010.
Giving travellers a more personalised way to explore Cuba holidays at their own pace, these new Harley-Davidson Touring models blend perfectly with the historic old Harley-Davidson Motorcycles, which can be easily spotted circling everywhere through Havana and which also are a huge part of the old cars and motorcycles in the city that tourists are so fond of.
MC-Travel was the first Danish Motorcycle Tour Operator to arrange guided tours in Cuba. In 2006 the first group left (on their own bikes) for an adventure of a lifetime to Cuba. Since then, dozens of Harley-Davidson enthusiasts has enjoyed the Cuban roads, lifestyle, food and scenery.
Now for the first time, MC-Travel offers the possibility for tourists to ride through the many interesting nooks and crannies of the captivatingly charming Havana streets, all-year-round.
Michael Stanley Christiansen, owner of MC-Travel revealed his enthusiasm over the new opening - "For many years we have been transporting our guests own bikes to Cuba, but now we can offer these rides to a wider range of participants."
"The challenges and logistics of these motorcycle transports have now been changed to the offer for a rental bike and a tour package instead. Wherever you live in the world, you can fly in to Havana and do the MC-Travel Cuba tour."
Their experienced guides will offer unique motorcycle adventures to venture into different into different zones Cuba as well as taking them to interesting and rare places, restaurants and roads where most tourists usually don't go and many on Cuba holidays miss out on.
For hassle-free Cuba holidays with complete peace of mind their tours will include the rental bike with full insurance, shuttle transport from and to airport, all of the Cuba hotels they feature (3 and 4 star one all inclusive) - which have all been selected based on history and location - luggage van, local Cuban guides (all members of the Classic Motorcycle Association in Cuba) as well as guides from MC-Travel (English- German-Spanish speaking). For a greater package those looking forward to enjoying Cuba holidays on wheels will be glad to know that the MC travel deal will also include entrance fees to museums and National Parks,welcome and farewell dinner, several lunches, gasoline and much more.
For now the only tourist package they offer are 16-days tours travelling throughout Cuba of which 13 days will be spent cycling on one of their Harley-Davidson Motorcycles, soon available from the new Harley-Davidson Rental in Havana, Cuba
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions on offer
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...