Emirates offer complimentary Dubai holidays with free stays at the Armani Hotel
Emirates has teamed up with two top luxury Dubai hotels to offer their customers with an incredible holiday deal. The offer will consist of complimentary stays in Dubai when flying with Emirates as a first class or business passenger.
Offering an unbeatable deal for holidays in Dubai at two of the most stylish Dubai hotels, Emirates is telling customers to ‘Fly in Style & Stay in Style with Emirates’ as they launch a special travel offer aimed at fashionable travellers. Teaming up with the Armani Hotel Dubai and The Address Downtown Dubai Emirates will be offering luxurious complimentary stays at these fashionable Dubai hotels to its First and Business Class passengers flying to or via Dubai.
While First Class passengers will receive a two-night stay with breakfast at the newly opened Armani Hotel Dubai, Business Class passengers will get a complimentary one-night stay with breakfast at The Address Downtown Dubai. With this great new offer, premium passengers will also get the chance to experience literally being on top of the world with priority tickets to the ‘At the Top, Burj Khalifa’, a new experience not to be missed during Dubai holidays.
Valid for travel between 1st June and 31st August 2010, the offer will be applicable to Emirates’ First and Business Class passengers travelling to Dubai holidays or to any other of the airline’s Middle East holiday destinations via Dubai. For the offer to apply passengers must hold a valid return ticket. Travel must originate outside the UAE and the entire booking must be made in First or Business Class. Some restrictions will apply for certain points of origin and fare types.
“We are always looking for ways to enhance and add value to our offerings for our premium customers. With this offer, not only do they fly in style with Emirates’ award winning First and Business Class products, but they also stay in style. What could be more stylish than staying in two of the most iconic hotels today - Armani Hotel Dubai and The Address Downtown Dubai?”- were the words from Russell Sheldon, Senior Vice President, Emirates Network Sales & Development.
“This excellent offer further extends the outstanding service our premium passengers have already come to expect whenever they fly with Emirates.”- he continued.
Marc Dardenne, Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Hospitality Group and Emaar Hotels & Resorts, added to Sheldon’s statement by declaring: “We are pleased to collaborate with Emirates Airline again this summer and extend our hospitality to their First and Business Class passengers. Visitors to Dubai will definitely enjoy a stay at our flagship hotels and also the opportunity to experience the attractions of one of Dubai’s most celebrated hotspots.”
After having opened just last week, the new Armani Hotel Dubai is the world's first hotel to be developed by Armani Hotels & Resorts. This landmark hotel is also an integral component of the Burj Khalifa tower, with every element of the Armani Hotel Dubai being personally designed by the global fashion legend him, Giorgio Armani.
The other resort is an equally stylish choice for luxury holidays in Dubai. Flanked by The Dubai Mall, The Address Downtown Dubai enjoys an enviable location right at the heart of Downtown Dubai, with Burj Khalifa and the stunning Dubai Fountain at its doorstep.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...