Breezes and Hedonism Resorts offer free nights on Jamaica holidays
Luxury resorts specialist, SuperClubs, is offering travellers free nights on their Jamaica holidays this spring and summer at a number of participating all inclusive resorts on the island as well as resorts in the Bahamas and CuraÃ§ao.
Travellers planning family Caribbean holidays, romantic escapes, or relaxing solo trips must book their breaks by 28 April 2010 for travel between 5 April and 20 August this year. Travellers making booking for holidays at Jamaica hotels and resorts, Breezes Trelawny, both Hedonism resorts, and Breezes Bahamas will receive their fourth night free and a fifth free night is available at Breezes Curaçao, Breezes Grand Negril, Breezes Rio Bueno and Breezes Runaway Bay in Jamaica.
In addition, children on Curaçao and Jamaica holidays with their parents will stay, play and eat for free for holidays at Breezes Trelawny and Breezes Curaçao between 10 April and 17 December 2010. The two resorts also offer a complimentary Kids Club onsite to keep the children occupied while parents enjoy some peace and relaxation, with a range of activities including mini-golf, arts and crafts, and fun in the children's swimming pool.
Guests on Jamaica holidays will be able to enjoy the AAA Four Diamond all suite accommodation, gourmet cuisines, and luxury Blue Mahoe Spa treatments at the coastal resorts of Breezes Grand Negril and Breezes Rio Bueno. For the more active and outdoor enthusiasts, Breezes Runaway Bay features a range of activities for guests including tennis, scuba diving, windsurfing and sailing.
The two Hedonism Resorts offer adult guests on Jamaica holidays an alternative experience at Jamaica's party headquarters. With four nights stays starting from $495 per person, Negril's Hedonism II features 22 acres of lush gardens and pristine beaches, while Hedonism III at Runaway Bay features swim-up rooms and a transparent slide which winds throughout the disco area.
Guests staying at any of the eight Caribbean resorts can enjoy luxury accommodation, all of their meals, unlimited amounts of cocktails, entertainment, airports transfers and hotel taxes, recreational activities and land and water sports as part of their all inclusive packages.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
- Good value Adults only property
- Adults only paradise with a selection of restaurants to try on All Inclusive
Rekindle your senses at the Couples Tower Isle and enjoy complimentary excursions at this luxury resort on Jamaica's stunning north coast
- Includes free excursions & transfers
- 6 dining options and 5 bars; 1 on a private island
- Premium brand drinks included
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Discounts of up to 30% off all room types included plus One Child stays free per paying adult
- Leave your daily stresses behind and relax with the magical spa services
- A wide selection of restaurants with an international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to Jamaican delicacies
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- Endless daytime activities such as snorkelling, sailing, basketball, introductory scuba lessons & many more
- The adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility and Unlimited-Luxury® including 24-hour room service
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay, perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights....
*Up to 32% off all rooms and 2 kids stay and play free* *Book by 31st January 2019* The Hilton Rose Hall is a...
Your relaxing stay at the adults only Sunset at the Palms starts with a complimentary fast-track service through Montego...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled one mile away from the town of Negril, The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to a multitude of...
If you're looking for a beautiful, elegant and exotic venue to celebrate a wedding, enjoy a honeymoon, or simply spend...